• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite starter?

Who was your favorite Johto starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Totodile

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Can't decide. Like them all!:D

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I always chose Totodile, but I really like Chikorita as well. I've grown to like Cyndaquil. Johto had the best starters, by far, possibly not as good as Sinnoh, but still one of the best.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Chikorita of course! It is amazing! I love it! And it was my starter on all of my generation 2 games.

Foo Fighter

Nostalgia is my pal
I think i chose cyndaquil at first, the on my second playthrough i chose chikorita.
I think they were both quite awesome.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Cyndaquil. It's just the best. Totodile is totally useless as a Water type. Chickorita is okay except it doesn't learn very many grass moves.

Cyndaquil has the best stats by far, high speed and special attack. Perfect for it.

empoleon1720

Is amused.
without a doubt, cyndaquil. His evolved form is just irristably the bomb.

latios reborn

This was the only region (except hoenn where I chose fire) where I didn't chose the water type, I like Chikorita.

Penguin_Man

man, I love them all, but i guess Totdile helped me the most (I had Gold and Silver, so i traded theem all over)

Status
Not open for further replies.