• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite starter?

Who was your favorite Johto starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Totodile

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Can't decide. Like them all!:D

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
I picked Cyndaquil because I liked it more then the other 3,and because a certain Let's Play on Something Awful Forums made me not want a Totodile.
But Totodile's are so cute,and nice...;__; I want one,but I don't want to start a new game,since I just began one.

..>> I'm sort of mixed between Cyndaquil and Totodile. When it comes to cuteness,and a battling parthner,Cyndaquil..As a pet,Totodile...So,I guess,Cyndaquil is my favorite Johto starter.

Edit: Oh wait,I didn't get Cyndaquil in Crystal,that was that hacked game(which I deleted off my computer 2 minutes after I started playing *_* Scary sprites popping up)...Cyndaquil or Totodile..Cyndaquil or Totodile...I'll choose Totodile,though it's last evolution sprites stinks.
But,Cyndaquil still is my favorite Johto starter.

Last edited:

jorisw

I say cyndaquil because that's theonly johto starter I don't hte.

redpanda

My favorite starter ever is cyndaquil and will probably always be cyndaquil. :D I do like chikorita as a grass starter.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Hmmm... I ususally like the fire starter the best, but in the case of the Johto starters, I'd have to say Totodile. Cyndaquil is a close second, though. ^__^;

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
My favorite Johto starter was Cyndaquil. It was the cutest among the three. Sure, Chikorita was cute, but grass Pokemon didn't appeal to me. I thought that starting with a fire Pokemon would be better.

AstralEon

The one and only.
;152; Chickorita was my first. I just loved its cuteness and it a Grass type which was my favorite back then.

;155; Cyndaquil was my second. I wasn't much of a Fire type person but I still used it.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Cyndaquil, Cause it's the only Pokemon that I love all three parts of it evolution line besides the Pikachu line.

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
I like them in this order

1. Chikorita
2. Cyndaquil
3. Totodile

I think chikorita is the cutest out of them all.

Icyflame

My favorite was Cyndaquil, because its so cute and had cool evolutions. Plus I really wanted to try a fire type for the first time.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Compared to the other generations there was no clear favourite for me, but if I had to choose one it would have been Chikorita

Status
Not open for further replies.