• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite starter?

Who was your favorite Johto starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Totodile

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Can't decide. Like them all!:D

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ironknight42

Cyndaquil saw me throught when I didn't know what I was doing and it is just cute that is why it is my favorite

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I'd have to say Cyndaquil, although I really loved Totodile too. But Typhlosion is a BAMF in GSC, and Feraligatr was physically oriented with a special STAB, so I liked Typhlo better.

Kites

Champ In The Making
My favorite Johto starter was Totodile.
A tiny blue crocodile as your pokemon? Awesome.

D-Jo

My favourite is Cyndaquil, a cute tiny Fire-type Pokemon, and Typhlo is so strong... I like Totodile too, but I'm not interested by Chikorita, except in the anime.

Yogurt

Chikorita 4 lyf dawg!!

Cyndaquil as Chikorita always gave me a headache trying to defeat the first Gym Leader 7 years back :mad:

Raikou_fan

After evolution it was cyndaquil, before evolution it was chikorita and totodile.

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
I LOVE Cyndaquil soo adorable at first then quick and then POWERFUL

The Tail

Isn't there already a tread like this?

anyway....my favorite of generation 2 is Chikorita, good moveset & stuff for a gen. 2 pokemon.

aerisLana

i cannot believe
My favorite starter in Johto used to be Totodile, but Cyndaquil became my favorite now, since it looks adorable & you won't have a hard time battling the Gym Leaders if you pick Cyndaquil. But, I still like Totodile, so I like both of them. =P

Pearl's Perap

Chikorita, without a doubt, I've loved it's design and it's evolutionary line since they were first unveiled.

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
CYNDAQUIL I love it no comments

Spaekle Oddberry

stayin' alive
Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion ftw.

I like Totodile and Croconaw too, but Feraligatr just ruins that line for me, and I never really cared much about Chikorita.

Status
Not open for further replies.