• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite starter?

Who was your favorite Johto starter?

• Chikorita

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Totodile

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Can't decide. Like them all!:D

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ironknight42

Cyndaquil saw me throught when I didn't know what I was doing and it is just cute that is why it is my favorite

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I'd have to say Cyndaquil, although I really loved Totodile too. But Typhlosion is a BAMF in GSC, and Feraligatr was physically oriented with a special STAB, so I liked Typhlo better.

Kites

Champ In The Making
My favorite Johto starter was Totodile.
A tiny blue crocodile as your pokemon? Awesome.

D-Jo

My favourite is Cyndaquil, a cute tiny Fire-type Pokemon, and Typhlo is so strong... I like Totodile too, but I'm not interested by Chikorita, except in the anime.

Yogurt

Chikorita 4 lyf dawg!!

Cyndaquil as Chikorita always gave me a headache trying to defeat the first Gym Leader 7 years back :mad:

Raikou_fan

After evolution it was cyndaquil, before evolution it was chikorita and totodile.

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
I LOVE Cyndaquil soo adorable at first then quick and then POWERFUL

The Tail

Isn't there already a tread like this?

anyway....my favorite of generation 2 is Chikorita, good moveset & stuff for a gen. 2 pokemon.

aerisLana

i cannot believe
My favorite starter in Johto used to be Totodile, but Cyndaquil became my favorite now, since it looks adorable & you won't have a hard time battling the Gym Leaders if you pick Cyndaquil. But, I still like Totodile, so I like both of them. =P

Pearl's Perap

Chikorita, without a doubt, I've loved it's design and it's evolutionary line since they were first unveiled.

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
CYNDAQUIL I love it no comments

Spaekle Oddberry

stayin' alive
Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion ftw.

I like Totodile and Croconaw too, but Feraligatr just ruins that line for me, and I never really cared much about Chikorita.

Status
Not open for further replies.