1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Starter?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by iAm_Michael, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iAm_Michael

iAm_Michael Mike Is Da Best!

What's your favorite starter out of all the regions and why?
    Mines Cyndaquil because it starts out really adorable, and in it's final stage of evolution it looks badass. xD

2. zerothethird

zerothethird Wobbuchu is awesome.

Snivy...I mean come on....he/she (mine's a she)'s so badass while looking elegant at the same time :D

3. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I'm going to chose Tsutarja on this one. This green snake is my all time favorite, it's agile and elegant. In Black and White, its movepool wasn't the best, but once it evolves into Jalorda, then it got even better.

4. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

Hmmm...either Charmander, Pikachu, Chikorita or Mudkip. I have a hard time deciding since I can't really pinpoint it XD

5. LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN Well-Known Member

CHARMANDER! Ash has one, and it is just epic! It can destroy any other starter.

6. Greekboy

Greekboy Well-Known Member

Hmm, maybe Torchic because Blaziken's my favorite pokemon, but it could also be Cyndaquil.

7. iAm_Michael

iAm_Michael Mike Is Da Best!

Until it evolves and takes naps for the next season or so. :p

8. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

Either Bulbasaur, Chimchar, or Mudkip.

9. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

Water types because of movepool. Totodile, Mudkip and Oshawoot. I can't decide between them.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  10. Lunafloon

Lunafloon Shiny Hunter

Mudkips evolution line. Other than the generic "i herd u liek mudkipz" thing, I'm just generally a huge sucker for Water/Ground types, along with Water AND Ground being 2 of my favourite types overall. So Mudkip, Marshtomp and Swampert are pretty much just made for me >3<
    Over honorable starter mentions though would be the Charmander, Cyndaquil, Chickorita and Piplup evolution lines :3

11. Zecaomes

Zecaomes Hey Scotty,Jesus Man

Treecko or Mudkip. Or maybe Torchihc. Or maybe Bulbasaur... Ugh, I don't know, there are so many great starters ;P

12. blue8arman

blue8arman Castform Fanatic

Mudkip,cause its adorable and its evolution are powerful.

13. Chewiana Jones

Chewiana Jones Dunsparciologist

My favorite basic stage is Mudkip, but my favorite fully evolved one is Torterra. Oddly enough, Turtwig isn't even close to my favorite first stage, and Swampert isn't even close to my favorite final. The Charmander, Chikorita, and Oshawott lines are pretty consistent throughout.

14. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

Turtwig because it was my 1st pokemon ever.

15. Lucario95

Lucario95 Behold The Aura!

Charmander of course!!

16. *~Silver*~

*~Silver*~ Well-Known Member

My favorite starter is Bulbasaur. It just has that odd little personality, that even carried from the show to the games, that I really like. xD
    Cyndaquil is a close second for me. He's adorable, and I like the feature he has of being able to shoot fire from his back.

17. Dragoniss

Dragoniss Garys wanabe waifu

overall Bulbasuar. I love its stats and have used Venasuar in a few competitive teams.

in generation terms
    1 Bulbasuar
    2 Chikorita
    3 Mudkip
    4 Piplup
    5 Tepig

18. Summonight

Summonight Who Homestuck here?

Cyndaquil was my first partner, so no other Pokemon has a special place in my team than Typhlosion (Ambipom gets a special place in the team too). Although I've never played RSE, I would love a Torchic! And you can't forget Turtwig!

19. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

Moved to PokéPolls.

20. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.