• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite swarm shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toastybob

Is this real life?
I like swellow. I came across a random one in emerald, but I haven't migrated it, and chaining them is horrible.

iRawr

I'm back!
Buizel, Awsome colors, awsome pokémon :D

Ohh i just realized Favorite SWARM Pokémon, my favorite swarm pokémon would be Shiny beldum, awsome colors, but i also like (Non swarm pokemon) Drifloon&Drifblim and Buizel, cool colors!

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Definitely Beldum is my top pick ^^

Is Swablu a swarm? They're nice ^^ Magnemite and Absol are also decent swarm shinies.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i am going to get a shiny one and pwn some n00bs with it xD!

my how professional,
a good battler takes on any person, which i allways do... when my wi-fi didn't gave up on me *sigh*

anyway i have many favorites, though to keep it simple i'll chose absol.

araveugnitsuga

porygon
I got 19 shinies one on the same chain

Dabottle

AKA Ados.
Electrike is awesome and this Beldum/Absol/Surskit gets boring
Maybe make a second topic of Trophy Garden?

Elkley

<--My Shiny Absol XP
My favorite swarm shiny is definitely Absol, I have one and a Zigzagoon and Magnemite.

AzulTheCerulean20

Borne by Valkyries
My favourite is definately Dunsparce, when I finish the main game Dunsparce will be my secret WoMD

Status
Not open for further replies.