• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite swarm shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
Probably Swinub. CBswine is one of my favorite physical attackers.

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
Absol,been chaining for it for days but no luck......
My team would be a lot better with it........

A tie between Absol and Beldum. They have nice colors ^^

But I need to get a Shiny Absol x.x

fast_evo8

Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss
Probably Beldum its so awsome in silver

iRawr

I'm back!
Buizel, Awsome colors, awsome pokémon :D

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Spoink and Surskit for me. Snubbull, too. Hmm..all pokes that start with S.. Odd.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Probably Beldum. Shiny Metagross rules.

Mariku -- kitten

Toshiya lover<3
Definantly Dunsparce. My little Aizaki is an amazing creature<3

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
The one chain I want to make succesful is Far'fetched. that was the swarm on my first day of chaining and I haven't had that swarm since. But I like Voltorbs best personally by looks, it's blue. It's one of the shinies most people will notice.

skillwise

Paul's fan
my fav would be a shiny beldum becuase i was hunting beldums and came across a shiny! it was addy and had 31 in att and sp att iv's

Status
Not open for further replies.