• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Swords of Justice Member?

Who's yo fav?

• Cobalion

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Keldeo

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Terrakion

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Virizion

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colt45

Cobalt
I know I've started a lot of polls like these, but I assure you this will be my last poll for a long time, as it is the last topic I'm curious to get an exact number on right now.

Anyway, my favorite Swords of Justice member is definitely Cobalion, as seen in my avatar. Where to even begin with why I like him? For one thing, his typing is great, steel being my 2nd favorite type, and since there is no Electric/Fighting Swords of Justice member, this makes him my favorite as far as typing goes by default. Secondly, I just love his appearance, which just screams cool, collected and BA. He seems like the kind of guy who would remain calm in even the most stressful of conditions. Thirdly, I like how he is the leader of the squad. Come on, everyone's got to respect the leader. Finally, I like Cobalion because of how much he helped me through B/W2, being one of the most valuable assets to my team, and always being there to bail me out of a tough situation.

But that's just me, we wanna hear what you think, let me know in the comments below and the poll above!

p.s. This is about your FAVORITE SOJ member, not the best, there's a tier list for that crap.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Terrakion, I love his design.

I love Cobalion's design, personally. He will always be my favorite of the trio, even if he isn't the best battle wise.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
So is Keldeo. He's the only water/fighting out there, just saying...

KillerDraco

Terrakion for sure. He's just the most... unique. And I don't mean just because he has the only unique typing of the group, he's also the only one who's more bulky in appearance, as opposed to the more slender Virizion and Cobalion, and the petite Keldeo. Plus, he's like an awesome battle Ox of death! It's hard not to love him.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Wven though I should like Virizion for being Grass Type and for sounding like Nework, I'm going with Cobalion for no particular reason.

Honestly, I don't particularly like any of them, aa I HATE the Fighting Type. But Rumble Blast made me appreciate Coalion with that Music.

Colt45

Cobalt
Poor Cobalion, coming in last right now :(

But anyway, I feel as though I should rank the rest of my favorite SOJ members (don't know why I didn't include this in the OP lol).

1. Cobalion, as previously stated.
2. Keldeo, the COLT pokemon... what else is there to say, my name is Colt, I love horses, I love the Colt series of handguns (particularly the Python). How could I not like the COLT pokemon?
3. Terrakion, come on, honestly is there anyone who DOESN'T like Terrakion? I mean his appearance is just as menacing as all hell, and his typing is a unique one.
4. Virizion, the only SOJ member I don't like, however that doesn't mean I dislike her, I just kinda shrug her off.

Overall, I feel the Swords of Justice is one of the more under appreciated legendary groups, ranking among my personal favorites.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I like Cobalion the most. I love Steel-types, and I really like his high collar and neck-ruffle. It makes him look very high-class.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Yea I don't particularly like either of them but if I had to choose it would be Keldeo because it resembles a my little pony the most <3

icebolt

Aerial Ace
With its colour scheme, Leaf Blade and smug expression, Virizion almost reminds me of a cervine Servine and that's good enough reason to make me want to vote for it...
Okay, that was quite bad xD

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Well, it used to be Keldeo, but that dub voice from the movie made me want to throw up. My favorite now is definitely Virizion. She's elegant, graceful, poised, and strong. Also, she's helped me when a couple battles.

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
For me is terrakion his design is so awesome, plus it helped me on white. My least favorite is verazion (I think I spell that wrong) is because of its name it sounds like the phone company