• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite TCG Deck

favorite deck

• garbodor/landurus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • doom decree gothitelle/flip tini

• durant

• klingklang/cobalion

• typhlosion/reshiram

• Total voters

The Master Chief

So we all have our favorite style of decks. Mine is Darkrai/laser because not only darkrai is a big threat but combine it with Hypnotoxic laser and virbank city gym your doing 120 to the active and 30 to the bench and if they decide to switch or rush-in you can still snipe them with the 30. So what is your favorite deck and why? It can be from any format

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
darkrai/victini/laser I good with this deck, it's annoying (fits me like a glove) that and because I want to know by the end of states/provs where darkrai laser stands for worlds, so I can decide what to play or not (well that and mr.batista, it's my joke for the new black kyurem card). But favorite deck of all time, some kind of bench lock/trainer lock deck where you can't attack but you take dot dmg.

@zombieoverkill12: why not 140 with dark claw?.

Last edited:

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Wgere's Lugia? Ifeel it's more than a rogue, since it got at least 2 top cuts on Saturday, and Plasma Freeze will make it BDIF.

The Master Chief

darkrai/victini/laser I good with this deck, it's annoying (fits me like a glove) that and because I want to know by the end of states/provs where darkrai laser stands for worlds, so I can decide what to play or not (well that and mr.batista, it's my joke for the new black kyurem card). But favorite deck of all time, some kind of bench lock/trainer lock deck where you can't attack but you take dot dmg.

@zombieoverkill12: why not 140 with dark claw?.

ahh those bench-locks are annoying for the opponent lol but i see where you're coming from. Oh and about the dark claw thing i had forgot about it xD

@teh_original_pikachu

if you meant Where's lugia i was going to put it in the votes but the whole "10 max options" kind stumped that plus i haven't heard too many great things about lugia decks but i haven't been keeping up as much since the release of plasma storm. Oh and there are some leaks about new cards. (not sure if U.S will recieve them though) LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, A COUNTER TO KELDEO HAS BEEN DISCOVERED! you have to do your own research however.

Last edited:

Swagsire

doom decree gothitelle/fliptini over lugia?...oookay there. I'd say articuno garbodor. I've done amazingly well testing it with frigate and just hope it gets better. Qwaa ;195;

RNG_Reporter

according to the current tournament and competition rankings.. Blastoise/Keldeo was the most winning deck in every level. In 1st, 2nd, and 3rd/4th place in each level also.. it was the top by more than half

Darkrai/Hyd was second throughout, for the most part.

The Master Chief

according to the current tournament and competition rankings.. Blastoise/Keldeo was the most winning deck in every level. In 1st, 2nd, and 3rd/4th place in each level also.. it was the top by more than half

Darkrai/Hyd was second throughout, for the most part.

I know. Its getting outta hand. We need something that can 1shot keldeo

doom decree gothitelle/fliptini over lugia?...oookay there. I'd say articuno garbodor. I've done amazingly well testing it with frigate and just hope it gets better. Qwaa ;195;

Oo articuno/garbodor? I would like to face that deck one day actually.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
and Plasma Freeze will make it BDIF

Even if that set comes out it's no where close to being BDIF (in fact the next set is going to hurt lugia terribly), and 2 top cuts on 1 day of like 30 some odd states/provs events, that's not hard for most new and popular decks to get (kinda disappointed though I thought it would get more).

But articuno/garby props to that deck, and it's just going to become a much better deck.

The Master Chief

There are some new poison strategies on the pokemon site. But keldeo seems to be a problem but otherwise pretty decent strategies. I always fiddled with crobat/lasers anyhoo

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Even though Htl+ raticate isn't the most reliable deck it can do alot of serious dmg (even though its actually mew, raticate, htl). As for crobat +virbank, I've heard alot of people on other forums talking about it's potential, possibly for the fact of being able to deal 100 for 2-3 energy at stage 2, but I look at it like I look at togekiss there are better cards out there, but the one I seem to like the best out of those crummy stratagems isn't even in there articuno + htl and virbank, turn 1 spread and 90, alot of pepole think lugia is going to be a beast next season, my money is more on articuno.