• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite TCG Pokémon card "Theme"

Favorite them of cards

• Total voters

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Favorite TCG Pokémon card "Theme"

What is your favorite theme of cards within the tcg? To clarify, by theme I mean basically a type of cards, like Dark Pokémon, Owner's Pokémon, Pokémon EX and Pokémon Lv. X.

Personally, I really like the Pokémon that use React energy. I really think had React energy been in more sets, the creators could've gotten really creative.

pkmntrjk6

Charizard fan
Dark pokemon,because they seem stronger and more intimidating them than other theme cards.I also like them because a lot of them are duel type or two types.My fav Dark pokemon woupd have to be Tyranitar.I know hes also a fighting type but there many dark Tyranitar out there.
PKMNTRJK6;006;

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Shiny Pokemon are my favorite. They are usualy far better than the regular version and have nice pictures too.

Well, I pretty much like all of them except for the Delta species. Shiny Pokemon, as well as Pokemon Lv. X's and EX's, have cool looking cards and are usually good. Dark Pokemon and Owner's Pokemon are special and remind me of the good old days. Delta Pokemon... I don't know. I guess that they were around a long time and I didn't have much luck pulling rare cards in their sets D:

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
I like Shiny Pokemon the best, pretty much for the same reasons as SoW. Lv X and Ex had/have good art as well.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I like Crystal Pokemon better even thought only few were created

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Given that I was a Wizards of the Coast guy, anything they used was good in my book. I'll say Light Pokemon, only due to their short time around, and they had some very good support moves.

darkrai2cool4u

Another Headbanger
I love crystal pokemon becasue they seem so powerful and rare.

Lucario Master Chris

Master of Psychics
Trainer-in-name Pokemon. I loved them at the time and they have another chance now with, in my opinion, the best Elite 4 thus far in Pokemon history. Let's not forget the coolest Champion yet. Cynthia RULES!!!

CyberneticGlion

Pokemaniac10 revived
My favorites are the LV.X Pokemons.
I find their artworks to be excellent as well as their movesets.

Not really that big on the others, specifically the crystal, owners, react energy, and SP Pokemons.

darklord18

My favorites are
Lv X pokemon (it has one of my favorite pokemon in it.)
Owner pokemon (You can build deck base off their team.