• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite TCG set?

At the moment it's Legends Awakened but only because I got a Mew Ex full art card and holo Mewtwo along with another rare in one pack :D

Dark Explorers and Boundaries Crossed.

Frost Mage

<3 Heavenly~
Probably either Plasma Storm or Legendary Treasures.

DittoTrainer

Delta Species was cool.

Favorite sets, though, are the Team Rocket sets. Because Team Rocket. Team Rocket Returns also had the Dark/Other types, like Delta had Metal/Other types, and both sets featured some of the first team-designated cards of the game.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Neo Genesis because it debuted Gen 2 Pokemon in the TCG (nostalgic reasons) and Boundaries Crossed because I got a whole case for my birthday and it has some of my favorite cards from the recent set expansions.

ChadBoomgaarn

PKMN Master Chad
It's hard to tell what my favorite Pokémon TCG set is, I have a few that I like such as Dark Explorers because Venusaur returned to the TCG, I also like the Base Set because of Charizard, Honestly though I think my favorite set is Boundaries Crossed because of the Computer Search & Gold Potion Ace Spec Cards and because my girlfriend has been hunting for a Full Art Keldeo for months, This set also features the Kanto Pokémon Charizard returning to the TCG oh and the Secret Rare Altaria, The Rocky Helmet Secret Rare is pretty nice too!!

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
I've gotta go with Neo Genesis (for Pichu, Lugia and Kingdra) and Diamond and Pearl Secret Wonders (for Charizard, Lugia and Mew). I have a feeling X and Y may eclipse Secret Wonders though.

GirlKnux

Black Fire Queen
Legendary Treasures, and Plasma Blast

thunder2910

Loves pizza
Legendary treasure cause I got lots of full art and legends and plasma freeze, I liked it how the majority of the artworks in that set had some form of ice in the background :)

tigre

Team Rocket was an awesome set, because the Dark Pokémon had really cool artwork. The set was really weird though, pretty consistent theme of low HP and energy costs.

Neo Genesis is a great set, I really like the starter holos.

Neo Destiny was an AMAZING set, because the art work was top notch (probably my favorite artwork of any set) and the introduction of Ultra Rare cards (Shiny).

Ruby & Sapphire with the introduction of EX cards was cool.

Pokemaster Ace

I really like the Gym sets purely because as a kid I found it amazing to have gym leaders on my cards and of course you were using their pokemon in battle so what wasn't to love !!!

Right now my favourite set has to be Plasma Blast as it was the set that gave me everything I needed to play trainer wise. Although I am really looking forward to the next two sets that are coming for XY.

icendeath

mine was the team rocket sets and the gym lleaders sets cause i was able to finally have a jesse/james deck and i was the only one out of my friends to have a complete deck for each gym leader and i had a complete play set of all the team rocket and gym leader sets and i still do.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Crystal Gaurdians!

The ones I started with, the ones I ended with! I remember cutting out the Jirachi on the packet and sticking it on my wall :)