1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Team Galactic Member

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Mega Altaria, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

Which member of Team Galactic is you favorite? It can be anyone from Team Galactic, especially the Commanders and the leader Cyrus himself. Please explain your choice(s) a little bit.

2. Yarghows

Yarghows Ethereal Stone

Cyrus is my favourite. I feel like he's the most enigmatic character of the Pokémon games, plus I like his attitude and how he quietly stays explaining his goal to the point he doesn't seem evil at all. He also gets one more point for having a Weavile.

3. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

Akagi (Cyrus), because as crazy as he was, he seemed genuinely competent since he was extremely close to achieving his goal. I just wish he didn't look so dead.

4. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

I would say it has to be Cyrus. I find it interesting that his coldness and nihilism contrasts so well with the fact that he has a Crobat to show that he bonds well with his Pokémon. And he was pretty tough in Platinum in the battle at the Distortion World too.

5. MockingJ

MockingJ Well-Known Member

Mars because she seemed to love Cyrus as shown in the cartoon when his departure left her devastated. I liked her design overall too.