1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Team Plasma member v2

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by WishIhadaManafi5, May 12, 2019.

1. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Still miss you, Lorne. Staff Member

Continued from here.

Known as the villains from Black and White, along with Black 2 and White 2, who are your favorite Team Plasma members and why?

I think it would be a tie between Colress and N for me. Colress was smart and evil and N had a sad and tragic back story. Both made the story better as well.

Fushiki likes this.
  2. shoz999

shoz999 The Legend of Mudkip

[​IMG]

That is easily Colress. He's a fun villain, the first Pokemon Researcher villain of the main series, his team has a very cool man-made Pokemon theme and he is easily one of the most powerful trainers of the Pokemon series that could potentially become Pokemon Champion. Not only that but unlike N, he didn't became Ghetsis's puppet in the end. In fact lol he kind of used Ghetsis for his own goals, outsmarting him twice, the first time was betraying him while staying in command of the ship in BW2 and the second time was saving Lillie's life from Ghetsis and then banishing him back to whatever universe he came from in USUM.

Fushiki likes this.
  3. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

I'd say N since he's such an iconic character in Gen V. I didn't necessarily like his motivations for what he did since he was quite naive, but he was still a better villain than G-Cis (Ghetsis) in my opinion.

Fushiki, Monozu and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  4. Ignition

Ignition No one cared who I was, until I took off the mask

I love Colress and the Shadow Triad. Don’t care for the rest

Fushiki likes this.
  5. Monozu

Monozu Cosmopolitan Dragon

I like N... and Ghetsis, for just being such an awesomely evil villain.

I've never played B2W2, so I can't comment on Colress.

BTS_fan, Fushiki and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  6. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

Colress, I like the fact he is morally grey, and his goal is pretty interesting.

Fushiki likes this.
  7. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

It also helps that he had one of the best Gen V battle themes from my perspective. I appreciate his design as well since he had this bizarre avant-garde researcher motif going on, which suited his refined personality quite well.

BTS_fan likes this.
  8. Fushiki

Fushiki Golden Orchid

N. He's quite unique as a character, I think. Him becoming champion by doing the thing he literally hates the most, making Pokémon fight; all for then trying to achieve his own goal.
    Ghetsis is another cool character, since he's a downright proper villain who's ready to act with every sort of cowardice just to realize himself.

Jerimiyah and BTS_fan like this.
  9. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Unova Bound

In my opinion Team Plasma stands out compared to the other villains. Why? Because they challenged the core idea of the series, to capture and train Pokemon.

N is my favorite character because throughout BW1 we learn about his past and motivations. At first he's a rival but in the end I'd consider him a friend.

BTS_fan and Fushiki like this.
  10. BTS_fan

BTS_fan Banned

This seems like a really easy question since N was really the only interesting member of Team Plasma imo. Colress comes close since he had a few quirks, but I still think N was amazing and his redemption was handled really well.

Fushiki and shoz999 like this.
  11. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Still miss you, Lorne. Staff Member

Yea I liked how N's story was handled and developed. He seemed to be a good shade of gray character.

Monozu, Fushiki and shoz999 like this.
  12. shoz999

shoz999 The Legend of Mudkip

N's story is pretty interesting, coming off as an introvert because he spent all his life in a room up in a castle and comes out to see the world for the first time trying to solve an unsolvable equation when in truth, it turns out he just couldn't accept at first that Pokemon do like being with humans and do like battles because Ghetsis deceived N. I liked the Pokemon Adventures take even more as it not only expands further on this but the difference between the games and the manga is that you can see past the sprite work and see actual facial expressions such as when N learns the truth that he was just a puppet, man he is devastated that what he's been doing may have not helped the Pokemon. In the games he just stands their silent, you can't exactly tell what's going on in N's head but in the manga you get a clear idea that he just feels broken inside that everything he thought he knew may have been a lie until he gets back up on his feet.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    Fushiki and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  13. Monozu

Monozu Cosmopolitan Dragon

My favourite is N, although I like Ghetsis a lot because he is literally what got me back into Pokemon.
    Can't comment on Colress since I haven't played B2W2.

shoz999 likes this.
  14. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Haikiri, Keeper Of The Gates Precarious

N, definitely N. I've never understood Colress' appeal.