1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Team Plasma member v2

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by WishIhadaManafi5, May 12, 2019.

1. Vahnstad

Vahnstad Active Member

N isn't a real evil guy and the story indicates that he is actually a hero, but needed time to realize it.
    Ghetsis is the true antagonist.

I love them both. Sad though that we hadn't to battle the other seven sages, and only kind of N and Ghetsis.

Leonhart and RedBlastoise like this.
  2. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I wish that all the sages could've been challenged, too. In fact, the mission in the post-game in Black and White that involved us having to track down six of the sages would've been a good opportunity to have us battle them.

3. TwilightBlade

TwilightBlade Well-Known Member

I didn't like Team Plasma to be fair so I don't have a favourite member of that organization. I guess the only member that I had any empathy for was N since he was being manipulated by Ghetsis. Ghetsis also had a very strong Hydreigon which gave most people trouble so he's memorable just because of that alone.

RedBlastoise likes this.
  4. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

His Sazandora (Hydreigon) was certainly memorable for all the wrong reasons. I personally thought that as far as villainous team leaders go, G-Cis (Ghetsis) had the most troublesome final roster. It doesn't help that the battle against him happens so suddenly and without much preparation time.

RedBlastoise likes this.
  5. RedBlastoise

RedBlastoise Cerulean Blues

Colress because he wasn't necessarily evil like Ghetsis was just a mad scientist kind of character. I thought that he had the coolest logic defying hair style too and his team in the rematch on the Plasma ship was really strong and worth the challenge.

TwilightBlade likes this.