1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Team Plasma member?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Wednesdayz, Dec 26, 2016.

1. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Strange yet lovable corni fangirl~:3

N.

Sweet innocent kind hearted confused boy that need's lots of hugs

2. Akkipeddi

Akkipeddi Delicious Pancakes

I love Team Plasma as a whole, and consider them as my favourite villainous team till date. However, the one who stood out to me the most was Ghetsis. He was the one who made me love Team Plasma so much. Yes I know N is the one who is the deep character from being raised in horrible circumstances and his undying love for Pokémon and willingness to fight for truth / ideals. However, N's troubles only further show what a huge scumbag Ghetsis was.

Ghetsis is definitely the most evil Pokémon villain in all the main series games so far, due to the manner he plotted everything. He didn't plan to rule Unova one find day, but rather carefully planned it for so long. He brings home an orphaned N, and moulds him to his bidding by showing him only abused Pokémon, so that N is convinced all humans abuse Pokémon. And not only that, he planned to get rid off N anyway, even if he successfully convinced all the trainers in Unova to release their Pokémon.

And in BW2, he's a madman who doesn't even want to deceive anyone anymore, and tries to rule Unova by force. And at the end of it all, he suffers a mental breakdown, yet, is never even remorseful for what he's done.

Ghetsis is not only hands down my favourite Team Plasma character, but he's my favourite Pokémon villain across all 7 gens.

3. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

Ghetsis is flawed, but he was the best Team Plasma member if we judge by his cruelty alone. He was a villain who actually seemed menacing.

4. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I always saw the Goddess of Love (Anthea) and the Goddess of Peace (Concordia) as rather superfluous in Black and White, including in the sequels. I did like their designs however, but I wish they had been trainers themselves much like N.

5. Cíconne

Cíconne Banned

At least with N, I knew which Pokemon he had and could prepare which Pokemon I wanted to lead off. But then, Ghetsis just comes in right after your last battle and you don't have time to prepare.

6. FullmetalJackie

FullmetalJackie Well-Known Member

N gets my vote since he was mistreated by Ghetsis and that made me sympathize with him even if his goal in BW was wishful thinking.

7. Ghetsis because he's such smart and manipulating villain but when you finally beat him he throws a tantrum like a spoilt kid and it's really funny to watch

Leonhart likes this.
  8. LadyTriox

N.

He's so innocent and pure. He never deserved the heck ghetsis gave him AT ALL.

It reminds me of myself.

9. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

N sort of reminds me of myself too. It might just be my autism.

10. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

G-Cis was probably the most realistic villain in the games when he was introduced, if only because his manipulation of N as a puppet and his end goal seemed like something we'd see from a politician in real life.

11. LadyTriox

I like N. He remind's me of me.

12. M.P.

M.P. Ghastly Gamer

Ghetsis, due to being really sinister and manipulative villain.

13. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I didn't think much of the Dark Trinity (Shadow Triad) before, but now I kind of like them. It's a shame that they had small roles in Black and White, however. I wish we could've battled them in those games instead of having to wait until the sequels.

14. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

He was a jerk and a good villain in that sense but I didn't like how he was in the sidelines for most of the game and we only battled him once in Black and White.

15. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Well-Known Member

In my opinion Team Plasma is the best villainous team in the series. The fact their goal is to "liberate" Pokemon from humanity is interesting because it's the exact opposite of what the series is about.

I'd say N is my favorite member of Team Plasma because of how developed he is throughout the story. By the end of BW I felt sympathy for him and considered him a friend. I even liked him more in B2W2 since it showed him overcoming his past and embracing his humanity.