• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Team Plasma member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I love Team Plasma as a whole, and consider them as my favourite villainous team till date. However, the one who stood out to me the most was Ghetsis. He was the one who made me love Team Plasma so much. Yes I know N is the one who is the deep character from being raised in horrible circumstances and his undying love for Pokémon and willingness to fight for truth / ideals. However, N's troubles only further show what a huge scumbag Ghetsis was.

Ghetsis is definitely the most evil Pokémon villain in all the main series games so far, due to the manner he plotted everything. He didn't plan to rule Unova one find day, but rather carefully planned it for so long. He brings home an orphaned N, and moulds him to his bidding by showing him only abused Pokémon, so that N is convinced all humans abuse Pokémon. And not only that, he planned to get rid off N anyway, even if he successfully convinced all the trainers in Unova to release their Pokémon.

And in BW2, he's a madman who doesn't even want to deceive anyone anymore, and tries to rule Unova by force. And at the end of it all, he suffers a mental breakdown, yet, is never even remorseful for what he's done.

Ghetsis is not only hands down my favourite Team Plasma character, but he's my favourite Pokémon villain across all 7 gens.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Ghetsis is flawed, but he was the best Team Plasma member if we judge by his cruelty alone. He was a villain who actually seemed menacing.

Leonhart

Imagineer
If they count, then Anthea and Concordia are my favorites. I liked their designs and story a lot, and I wish they had appeared more often.

I always saw the Goddess of Love (Anthea) and the Goddess of Peace (Concordia) as rather superfluous in Black and White, including in the sequels. I did like their designs however, but I wish they had been trainers themselves much like N.

Cíconne

Banned
At least with N, I knew which Pokemon he had and could prepare which Pokemon I wanted to lead off. But then, Ghetsis just comes in right after your last battle and you don't have time to prepare.

Ghetsis because he's such smart and manipulating villain but when you finally beat him he throws a tantrum like a spoilt kid and it's really funny to watch

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
N.

He's so innocent and pure. He never deserved the heck ghetsis gave him AT ALL.

It reminds me of myself.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
N.

He's so innocent and pure. He never deserved the heck ghetsis gave him AT ALL.

It reminds me of myself.

N sort of reminds me of myself too. It might just be my autism.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ghetsis because he's such smart and manipulating villain but when you finally beat him he throws a tantrum like a spoilt kid and it's really funny to watch

G-Cis was probably the most realistic villain in the games when he was introduced, if only because his manipulation of N as a puppet and his end goal seemed like something we'd see from a politician in real life.

M.P.

Retired
Ghetsis, due to being really sinister and manipulative villain.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I didn't think much of the Dark Trinity (Shadow Triad) before, but now I kind of like them. It's a shame that they had small roles in Black and White, however. I wish we could've battled them in those games instead of having to wait until the sequels.

Daizy

I call you honey
Ghetsis, due to being really sinister and manipulative villain.

He was a jerk and a good villain in that sense but I didn't like how he was in the sidelines for most of the game and we only battled him once in Black and White.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
In my opinion Team Plasma is the best villainous team in the series. The fact their goal is to "liberate" Pokemon from humanity is interesting because it's the exact opposite of what the series is about.

I'd say N is my favorite member of Team Plasma because of how developed he is throughout the story. By the end of BW I felt sympathy for him and considered him a friend. I even liked him more in B2W2 since it showed him overcoming his past and embracing his humanity.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Storm the Lycanroc said:
The fact their goal is to "liberate" Pokemon from humanity is interesting because it's the exact opposite of what the series is about.

It was such a unique goal, which makes it a shame that N was practically the only member who truly believed in what they preached.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
This is a tough question for me. I’ve always loved Team Plasma, so it’s really difficult to pick just one member. It’s probably Ghetsis though. He’s my favourite Team Leader, certifiably insane, and has a lot of grim theories surrounding him. I for one love the idea that he only has one arm, perhaps even lost to a Pokémon attack. Plus, I think the moment where he tries to kill the player after taking control of Kyurem in the Giant Chasm is one of the greatest moments in Pokémon.

Close second would be Colress, as he’s just so cool and calculated, and I really enjoyed battling him in the Plasma Frigate rematch. Also, his return in USUM was really interesting, and I was happy to see that he was actually used as a plot device. Generation V has definitely got a lot of spotlight.

Honourable mentions go to the Shadow Triad, who were always so mysterious, but I would have loved some more on them, and Zinzolin, who I actually quite liked, as he served as the one arrogant, superior-acting member of Team Plasma who also happened to use Ice Types. I respect him for that alone.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
That's a hard one but if I had to choose it would be Colress. He's an amazing character that can easily transition from villain to hero, is willing to use any method to strengthen Pokemon if it means being cold-hearted, then he will, and if it means being friends, then he will. He has an awseome battle theme, and his team theme revolving around artificial and computer-related Pokemon is awesome as well.

MockingJ

Banned
N by default because he was being manipulated but he was a pure person. Colress comes second for having such an awesome battle theme. :D

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
N

He is complex. I like that. And like Cyrus he really thinks what he is doing is right, and in that way he’s not evil but relatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.