• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

favorite things to do in freetime

Skate and Hang out with freinds

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Draw maps and write plans for Pokémon Quartzite, watch movies, play games at AddictingGames, and eat chocolate.

Mawile412

Problem
read young adult books about kids whose lives are so much worse than my own so i can feel better about myself ;)

Jareddude123

I'm a Soul-Silverer!
Use the computer/DSi/Wii

Thats it
/isweird]

Riversong

Buggy down.
Draw, write, listen to music, plot sneak attacks on my little sister, watching funny youtube videos, etc. Nothing very social.

Jareddude123

I'm a Soul-Silverer!
Use the computer/DSi/Wii

Thats it
/isweird]

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Shouldn't this be in Polls?

Let's see...

There's drawing, reading any good books I HAVEN'T read, singing alone to any song I'm playing at the moment (I almost always have music going), writing, trying to progress on a YouTube Poop I'm trying to do only to grow bored and work on something else, bother the boys, play video games... and loads others.

I dunno. I have yet to find a job to actually keep me busy, even though I'm content volunteering at the library.

Wat.
Video editting, animation, and web design. :D And hack video ga-*shot by mods*