1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Town/City in Alola

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Mega Altaria, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria 4th anniversary of ORAS, 16th anniversary of RS

Which town or city in any one of Alola's four islands is your favorite? Remember to explain your choice(s) a little.

2. kittyguy2008

kittyguy2008 The Piano Man

Personally I really like Malie City because while it is huge with tons to do, it manages to feel peaceful and has beautiful architecture and a nice park :)

3. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria 4th anniversary of ORAS, 16th anniversary of RS

My favourite would be Heahea City because Akala is my favourite island and I also like the fact that the centre of the city is circular.

4. oshawott7

oshawott7 cat burgler

Definitely Malie City. Johto is my favorite region so I was very excited to see a city in Alola represent it. It also has my favorite music in the whole game along with Seafolk Village.

5. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Well-Known Member

Hau'oli City would have to be my favorite city in Alola because it feels the most active. There's so many different things to do and it's size makes it fun to explore.

6. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Well-Known Member Staff Member

I really like Seafolk Village. The houseboats are pretty cool IMO. I also love the village's night music - definitely one of my favourite themes in the Alola games. I often go there to just listen to the music.