• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Town/City in Alola

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Which town or city in any one of Alola's four islands is your favorite? Remember to explain your choice(s) a little.

kittyguy2008

The Piano Man
Personally I really like Malie City because while it is huge with tons to do, it manages to feel peaceful and has beautiful architecture and a nice park :)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
My favourite would be Heahea City because Akala is my favourite island and I also like the fact that the centre of the city is circular.

oshawott7

cat burgler
Definitely Malie City. Johto is my favorite region so I was very excited to see a city in Alola represent it. It also has my favorite music in the whole game along with Seafolk Village.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Hau'oli City would have to be my favorite city in Alola because it feels the most active. There's so many different things to do and it's size makes it fun to explore.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I really like Seafolk Village. The houseboats are pretty cool IMO. I also love the village's night music - definitely one of my favourite themes in the Alola games. I often go there to just listen to the music.