• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite TR Pokemon

Whats your favorite TR Pokemon?

• Arbok

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Mime Jr

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Cacnea

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Wobbuffet

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Lickitung

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Victreebel

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Dustox

• Meowth

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Weezing

• Other Pokemon

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Mime Jr

I made one for Ash but this one is for Team Rocket.

So basically what's your favorite Pokemon that Team Rocket has or has had.

My all time favorite is Mime Jr (duh). I like lickitung too but it was pretty sad the way it got traded off. Cacnea comes in 2nd.

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Carnivine, the ever-lovable always-smiling green tentacle-infesting head-size-changing time bomb. Its exclusion from the poll makes me sad. I mean, I realize you put an "other" option, but what else are people gonna vote for? Shellder?
EDIT: Okay, I just remembered Chimecho.

I also love Wobby, but its humor sorta ran dry in mid-Johto, save for some occasional "sparks" like the Claydol episode.

Dax

Legend
Definitely Seviper. I think it's Team Rocket's stronger. I love how tough it is and moments like the one where the snake was fighting 3 Zangoose are the ones that make me love it.

Now I wonder... where in the hell is Seviper? Such a cool pokemon doesn't deserve to be treated as an "other".

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Meowth, of course!

mimejr.james

< The one and only
Mime Jr. is my favorite(look at my avatar)!! Second is Wobbuffet.

Medea

Excalibur
Meowth and Wobbuffet for comic relief. But Meowth is the tops.

And then after that, I have to go with the ones who caused James so much pain (i.e. Carnivine, Cacnea, and Victrebel)

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
It used to be cacnea, but now it's gone! So now there none of them that I like.

They should get some new pokémon, and kick Wobbuffet away, nah just kidding :)

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
I always liked it when James was getting eaten by Victreebel. So I choose Victreebel.

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
Meowth is funny sometime.He had did some dumb things in the old series.