• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite TV Channel?

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
What's your favorite TV Channel?

My favorite is Cartoon Network because it has most of my favorite shows on it. Adventure Time, Regular Show, Amazing World of Gumball, Pokemon, Johnny Test, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Generator Rex, ect.

Aegon

My favourite's BBC One, because the Beeb may happen to create and broadcast Doctor Who and affiliated spin-offs. There are also some interesting once-off dramas, although I find most of those are on BBC Two.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I think mine is E4, with BBC One being a close second. Reason being the only thing I watch regularly is Hollyoaks.

Twentington

Outta here!
This is a toughie. I'd have to say my favorite is The Hub (what? It was the first thing that came to my mind).

Last edited:

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I pretty much don't watch cable because everything I could ever want to watch is on Netflix, and BBC America doesn't work for me anymore, so I can't watch Doctor Who. Usually, I watch the Discovery and History channels. Unfortunately, though, Discovery is filled with boring motorcycle crap and History has boring ice road truckers and auction crap (though Pawn Stars is kind of good). Sometimes they have interesting documentaries or Mythbusters, though.

Myrrh

Hm, I think mine would have to be either Discovery Channel and G4, even though I only watch like two or three shows from both networks. Otherwise I watch FOX the most, but I don't usually watch network TV in the summer.

xDWarrior

I just watch specific shows on Hulu. Mostly Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show, South Park(not Hulu but their own site) etc.

Autis-misc

Abridger
This is an Easy one. Channel 1 - On demand. Because it has everything. On demand. When you want it, where you want it, and its faster than Infinity.

Its goes at the speed of Xfinity.

G50

No longer posting
1) DFH (Discovery Fit & Health), Some of my fav. health shows are on there.
2) Food Network, great chef shows.
3) Any Channel not dedicated to politics... -__-
4) The Hub/GSN both have most of my favorite shows.
5) HLN/TruTV, very big fan of shows having to do with the law/courts/abuse topics.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I've been watching quite a bit of the food channel lately. Other than that, I only catch a certian shows like wrestling and some cartoons. I mostly just stream anime from my laptop when I feel like watching something.

G4TV sucks, they don't even talk about games anymore.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Back when it was still good, The WB.

Otherwise, I don't really have a favorite TV Channel. I don't watch a lot of TV anymore, and there's a lot of shows on I don't like, and the ones I do like are all on various channels. But I think the most-matched channel in our house has to be channel 10, or FOX where I live, if not PBS.

Myrrh

G4TV sucks, they don't even talk about games anymore.

Hm, I never really knew what other programs they had when I first started watching, so I don't really care about that. I don't watch X-Play anymore, just Atack of the Show and Ninja Warrior when there are new episodes.

Oh, I also watch Pokemon on Cartoon Network. I've been hearing good things about Adventure Time, so I kinda wanna look into that.

On Demand is kinda meh for me.

I forgot about PBS.