• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite type of chocolate? :3

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I was thinking of a thread to make, and this was the first to pop up.

I like dark chocolate most. It's pretty much what I mostly have, since its what they tend to use for kind bars, anyways :p

EDIT: I tried editing to add a poll, and i have no idea how to add one....
I guess people will just have to post! :p oh well....posting is fun too right? ;3

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
White chocolate because it tastes so sweet. Milk chocolate comes at a close second because although I have to say it's pretty sweet but not as sweet as white chocolate.

LadyTriox

White chocolate because it tastes so sweet. Milk chocolate comes at a close second because although I have to say it's pretty sweet but not as sweet as white chocolate.

I know what its like to have a sweet tooth, even after years of not being able to handle sugar, so I can relate, even if white chocolate would probably be too sweet for me now xD

Milk chocolate and white chocolate are about equally sweet to me but yeah white may be more so.

It depends on the food, though. Somehow i think milk chocolate covered strawberries would taste sweeter to me than white chocolate covered ones xD I'm not quite sure why, really.

I probably like the taste of milk chocolate, since I think the chocolate coatings they use for luna bars come's close to it and i like luna bars (most of the candy I eat right now is nutrition bars to be honest).

Aquaslash

Definitely dark chocolate (given that it's not a really high percentage). White chocolate's a super-close second to me.

Great. Now I'm craving chocolate. So is Swampert. ;260;

LadyTriox

Definitely dark chocolate (given that it's not a really high percentage). White chocolate's a super-close second to me.

Great. Now I'm craving chocolate. So is Swampert. ;260;

I should feed some to your swampert ;3

I think dark chocolate tastes the most chocolatey overall to me. I'm not sure if i really prefer it for being 'less sweet' or not, cuz I naturally like sweet tastes.

Aquaslash

;260;: Thanks, LadyTriox! You're so sweet! I'm definitely sharing with Primarina!

BTW, did you know that dark chocolate is rich in cocoa flavonols which are good for you?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Usually milk chocolate

LadyTriox

;260;: Thanks, LadyTriox! You're so sweet! I'm definitely sharing with Primarina!

BTW, did you know that dark chocolate is rich in cocoa flavonols which are good for you?

Yep! I knew about that :) I've studied on healthy foods a lot, and read much about how dark chocolate is good for you, even if it still has sugar in it still. :p

raichu27

If this were white, milk, vs dark, I think this would've made a good poll.

Mine would be orange flavored chocolate for flavored chocolates. If it's in general, I like white chocolate best. I love the sweetness in white chocolate.

LadyTriox

If this were white, milk, vs dark, I think this would've made a good poll.

Mine would be orange flavored chocolate for flavored chocolates. If it's in general, I like white chocolate best. I love the sweetness in white chocolate.
OH GOSH! :eek: I forgot to add a poll! Silly me xP Thanks raichu.

Orange flavored chocolate is very yummy. I had it around when I was 18 :)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I know what its like to have a sweet tooth, even after years of not being able to handle sugar, so I can relate, even if white chocolate would probably be too sweet for me now xD

Milk chocolate and white chocolate are about equally sweet to me but yeah white may be more so.

It depends on the food, though. Somehow i think milk chocolate covered strawberries would taste sweeter to me than white chocolate covered ones xD I'm not quite sure why, really.

I probably like the taste of milk chocolate, since I think the chocolate coatings they use for luna bars come's close to it and i like luna bars (most of the candy I eat right now is nutrition bars to be honest).

Yeah but I do really like the creamy texture of white chocolate but for milk chocolate it just feels a bit harder.

LadyTriox

I liked the 'cream' likeness of white chocolate too ;3

That may be the reason i'd find it less overly sweet on strawberries than milk chocolate would be xD

Though, strawberries dipped in dark chocolate would be my number 1 favorite type of chocolate dipped strawberry overall :p

I have met people who found dark chocolate sweeter than milk chocolate in the past. Really!

Also, i'll edit my first post with a poll :) it'll make this thread more fun for people!

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I like dark chocolate the best. It tastes more 'chocolatey' than other kinds of chocolate, but I like the silkiness of white chocolate too. Milk chocolate makes me feel kind of sick.

M.P.

Retired
1. Milk
2. White
3. Dark

I really like all of them, though.

LadyTriox

I like dark chocolate the best. It tastes more 'chocolatey' than other kinds of chocolate, but I like the silkiness of white chocolate too. Milk chocolate makes me feel kind of sick.

*high five for the chocolateyness ;3*

I just love the taste of chocolate on its own. Chocolate is also my favorite flavor for my favorite sugar free ice cream, and I drink chocolate and fruit based drinks at this vegetarian restaurant on days I see my counsoler too :D

And I eat chocolate yogurts.

The more chocolate, the better! Especially when it's in healthy foods ^_^

RedJirachi

Veteran member
As for the brand, I always stick with Cadbury's. Generic choice, but true