• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite type of chocolate? :3

I might be a bit spoiled when it's about chocolate since I live in Belgium and we have quite some good chocolate.

Generally speaking, I prefer milk chocolate the most, then dark chocolate. I used to hate dark chocolate and love white one but that kinda reversed over the years.

I've only eaten a handful of kinds of foreign chocolate that I actually liked though. Toblerone from Switzerland is an example. I've also tried Reese's from the US on Comic-con last month and it was okay, not the best I've had but certainly far from bad.

I absolutely love Cote d'Or chocolate and sweets from the brand Leonidas. Not that fond of the chocolate seashells of Guylian that are pretty well known in other countries, I hate the filling of those.

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Haven't been in the forums for a while. Anyway mine is Dark chocolate and a certain milk chocolate with crisped rice lol

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I like dark chocolate the best. It tastes more 'chocolatey' than other kinds of chocolate, but I like the silkiness of white chocolate too. Milk chocolate makes me feel kind of sick.

This is pretty much where I am. Although I very rarely have white chocolate -- kind of gives me a hankering for a Cookies'n'cream. I think the problem with milk chocolate is that it melts too easily in your mouth, then you have a strong chocolate flavour leaching out on your mouth, tongue, and teeth for a long time.

White chocolate, definitely. I can never get enough of that!

On the other hand, I'm not too fond of dark chocolate. While it's good if done right, in most cases, I find it too strong for my liking.

Yeri

plain dark chocolate is the fuel that gets me going, especially before exams and such. milk chocolate with bits of nuts is a nice treat for a relaxing weekend.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Milk chocolate.

Dark chocolate is too strong and gone off white chocolate. I could eat milk chocolate for days though.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Milk Chocolate for me.

I’ve never really been a fan of white chocolate. Dark chocolate is okay with me, I like it but not as much as I like milk chocolate.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Favorite kind of chocolate? How am I supposed to pick? I like all kinds of chocolate? This is so hard.

I guess I’ll have to pick milk chocolate. Out of all of them, I think it tastes the best not gonna lie, I have a stash of milk chocolate for whenever I get the cravings, which is all of the time. My next choice would be dark chocolate followed by white chocolaye but like I said, I like all kinds of chocolate.

Scammel

The type of chocolate is immaterial - I want it so salty that horses travel from far around to lick it as a natural supplement.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Dark Chocolate. Especially Nestle's. Their chocolate chips are pretty good.

The worst? Hershey's Milk Chocolate. It tastes like barf. :eek:

Oddly enough, they make good dark chocolate though.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I used to adore mild dark chocolate, but my tastes have changed in recent years, and now I much prefer milk chocolate. Not just any milk chocolate, though - a lot of the cheap stuff, especially Hershey's, tastes... well... not like actual chocolate. I'll admit to eating it sometimes when there isn't better chocolate around, though, and it's a bit of a guilty pleasure at this point. Sort of the trashy reality show binging of the candy world.

White chocolate, on the other hand, is a blasphemous abomination that should be purged from the face of the universe.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Doesn't count but Nutella. All day. Everyday. On bread. On human flesh. It can make Trump's hair taste delicious, and well that says something I'm pretty sure.

keepitsimple

site of lies
dark chocolate is the only kind i would eat since the rest have milk products in them. it's also the best of the three, so I don't really mind

white chocolate is just vile and we should travel back through time and un-invent it

Last edited:

BlisseyEX

The happiness Pokémon
I prefer dark chocolate, the brand Lindt make a certain dark chocolate with salt in it and I love it

Acerola

::A Smitten Kitten With One Mitten::
I love love looovvee white chocolate!
Especially the ones with cookie bits in them :3
I even remember trying it for the first time, it was in the 90's with a 101 Dalmatians Wrapper XD

raichu27

I love love looovvee white chocolate!
Especially the ones with cookie bits in them :3
I even remember trying it for the first time, it was in the 90's with a 101 Dalmatians Wrapper XD
I like that kind of chocolate, too. Especially Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme. :)