1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite UB?

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by CocoLoco16, Nov 3, 2018.

1. CocoLoco16

CocoLoco16 Lucky Trainer

There seem to be enough Ultra Beasts running around Alola to have a favorite. Since there are eleven (twelve if you count Necrozma), it's been a harder decision for me than it should ever have been. I personally love Blacephalon, and I love using it. What's your favorite?

2. Zhydra

Zhydra Master of Chaos!

All time favorite is Poipole and Naganadel, it is very different among the beasts and once the little guy evolves... it becomes something to be respected.

Guzzlord follows design and backstory wise.

3. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

I like all the Ultra Beasts but I like Naganadel the most. It’s a Dragon-type and it’s a very powerful Ultra Beast as it can set up with Nasty Plot and then land a powerful Devastating Drake from a Draco Meteor base. It’s also fast and has high Special Attack to accomplish that role.

4. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Happy Minun

Cosmog for me, it's such an adorable little thing.

5. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

Nihilego, I like its unique typing (even if it makes it very weak to Ground moves) and high Speed and Special Attack. I like Pheromosa, Naganadel, Kartana, Celesteela and Stakataka to a degree, too. Guzzlord, Buzzwole and Blacephalon creep me out, though.

6. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Well-Known Member

I dont have a favorite Ultra Beast because most of their designs are unappealing. Plus you get them so late in the game you've already got a functional team.

But if I had to choose one it'd be Poipole/Naganadel. The fact it evolves makes it stand out from the other UBs.

7. Arcanine

Arcanine Oldschool Firedog

The Ultra Beasts aren't my favorites in general - they feel overdesigned to me. However, I have a weird liking for Buzzwole that I can't explain; I named mine "Mad Gainzz" and I laugh when I use him in battle.

8. Ignition

Ignition Couldn't care less even if I tried

Xurkitree. Mainly because its carefree stance is misleading of it sky high Special Attack

9. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

I think this would've made a good poll. Mine would probably be Xurkitree or Naganadel.

10. Ashscot

Ashscot Member

I'd have to go with with Naganadel. It's an absolute beast....no pun intended.

11. Bakugem

Bakugem The Lord Of Grass Pokemon

poipole is my favorite UB