• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite UB?

CocoLoco16

Lucky Trainer
There seem to be enough Ultra Beasts running around Alola to have a favorite. Since there are eleven (twelve if you count Necrozma), it's been a harder decision for me than it should ever have been. I personally love Blacephalon, and I love using it. What's your favorite?

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
All time favorite is Poipole and Naganadel, it is very different among the beasts and once the little guy evolves... it becomes something to be respected.

Guzzlord follows design and backstory wise.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I like all the Ultra Beasts but I like Naganadel the most. It’s a Dragon-type and it’s a very powerful Ultra Beast as it can set up with Nasty Plot and then land a powerful Devastating Drake from a Draco Meteor base. It’s also fast and has high Special Attack to accomplish that role.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Nihilego, I like its unique typing (even if it makes it very weak to Ground moves) and high Speed and Special Attack. I like Pheromosa, Naganadel, Kartana, Celesteela and Stakataka to a degree, too. Guzzlord, Buzzwole and Blacephalon creep me out, though.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
I dont have a favorite Ultra Beast because most of their designs are unappealing. Plus you get them so late in the game you've already got a functional team.

But if I had to choose one it'd be Poipole/Naganadel. The fact it evolves makes it stand out from the other UBs.

Arcanine

Oldschool Firedog
The Ultra Beasts aren't my favorites in general - they feel overdesigned to me. However, I have a weird liking for Buzzwole that I can't explain; I named mine "Mad Gainzz" and I laugh when I use him in battle.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Xurkitree. Mainly because its carefree stance is misleading of it sky high Special Attack

Yureishi

I personally like Celesteela a lot. Its overall figure strikes to me as delightfully divine/celestial and I find its balanced stats to be massively appealing. Its name sounds also quite cool.