• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Ultra Beast?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Guzzlord is my favorite Ultra Beast due to how monstrous and fearsome it is, really enforcing the Lovecraftian angle they were dipping into with the Ultra Beasts

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Buzzwole, Blacephalon, and Phermosa

raichu27

I think this would make a good poll.

Mine would probably be Xurkitree. I also like Naganadel and Celestella.

Last edited:

M.P.

Retired
Naganadel, followed by Guzzlord and Buzzwole.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
If you’re asking about my signature, the Pokémon are a single assembled image I made, not smilies from the board options here.

I feel we need to update the similies. There aren't any beyond Generation 6, and only ones before Generation 5 are animated

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Poipole or Nihilego. These other are a bit bizarre for my taste, but hey, at least they're interesting!

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Nihilego, I like its design better than those of the other Ultra Beasts'. It also has an unique typing, although it makes it very weak to Ground attacks. Pheromosa, Stakataka, Kartana and Naganadel are pretty good, too.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Celesteela, obviously. With Poipole a close second because of the pun and the cuteness!

PsychoKing47

Top 3 are:

1) Guzzlord
2) Celesteela
3) Blacephalon

and the only one I really dislike (design-wise, at least) is Buzzwole.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
Celesteela. By a long mile.

I adore the references to Japanese folklore; it's very well portrayed; I could go on forever about this, but I won't. Also, it's face is adorable and I find it oddly cute.

oshawott7

cat burgler
Blacephalon.

I just love everything about it. It's comical yet intimidating, its typing is awesome, its shiny is even more awesome and I like how it kind of dances around.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Guzzlord is my favorite.
I like his concept, hid design and his typing. When I found about it I felt literal chills down my spine because he looked genuinely scary.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I like Blacephelon and its crazy design. It's like the pokemon embodiment of Mirror B from Pokemon Colloseum. :)

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I like xurkitree. It was also the first one I SR'd when I got access to the ultra wormholes. Nihilego is a close second.