• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Unova gym leader

Favorite gym leader from Unova?

• Cilan/Chili/Cress

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Lenora/Cheren

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Burgh

• Elesa

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Clay

• Skyla

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Brycen

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Iris/Drayden

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Roxie

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Marlon

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

Rachael

I picked Marlon. Not only is he cute, I love the touch of him speaking with a Kyushu dialect in the Japanese version, and his gym is so calming to be in, too. Riding the lily pads was fun! The whole design of his gym felt like some kind of resort, which makes sense, since Humilau is kind of a resort town.

But honestly, all of the Gen V gyms and gym leaders were great. I loved how each of them had a job outside of Pokemon training.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Rachael said:
I picked Marlon. Not only is he cute, I love the touch of him speaking with a Kyushu dialect in the Japanese version, and his gym is so calming to be in, too. Riding the lily pads was fun! The whole design of his gym felt like some kind of resort, which makes sense, since Humilau is kind of a resort town.
I recently played through White 2 again and had to go through his Gym, and the lily pad puzzle was a lot more complicated than I remembered. I do like his Gym's overall design though, especially the way that the back portion opens up to the ocean behind the Gym.

KierTronik

For me its Elesa or Iris, I like that Iris becomes champion in Bw2.

Shinruna

Starfire
Burgh...! He seems overall nice and kind of looks like Leavanny, which with no surprises happens to be his signature Pokémon - though to be honest, now that I think about it, I do appreciate a lot every Bug-type gym leader: Bugsy, Viola, etc...
I enjoy both of his gyms' schematics as well, in particular the B2/W2's version where the place itself looks cute yet a bit disquieting somehow.

Nebbygetinthebag

Overall my favorite gym leader is Elesa, I love her design especially in BW2 I also like the scene where she help Bianca from her father that was so sweet.

Other gyms I like is Lenora, Cheren, Iris and Brycen.