• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Unova gym leader

Favorite gym leader from Unova?

• Cilan/Chili/Cress

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Lenora/Cheren

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Burgh

• Elesa

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Clay

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Skyla

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Brycen

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Iris/Drayden

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Roxie

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Marlon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachael

I picked Marlon. Not only is he cute, I love the touch of him speaking with a Kyushu dialect in the Japanese version, and his gym is so calming to be in, too. Riding the lily pads was fun! The whole design of his gym felt like some kind of resort, which makes sense, since Humilau is kind of a resort town.

But honestly, all of the Gen V gyms and gym leaders were great. I loved how each of them had a job outside of Pokemon training.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Rachael said:
I picked Marlon. Not only is he cute, I love the touch of him speaking with a Kyushu dialect in the Japanese version, and his gym is so calming to be in, too. Riding the lily pads was fun! The whole design of his gym felt like some kind of resort, which makes sense, since Humilau is kind of a resort town.

I recently played through White 2 again and had to go through his Gym, and the lily pad puzzle was a lot more complicated than I remembered. I do like his Gym's overall design though, especially the way that the back portion opens up to the ocean behind the Gym.

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
Burgh...! He seems overall nice and kind of looks like Leavanny, which with no surprises happens to be his signature Pokémon - though to be honest, now that I think about it, I do appreciate a lot every Bug-type gym leader: Bugsy, Viola, etc...
I enjoy both of his gyms' schematics as well, in particular the B2/W2's version where the place itself looks cute yet a bit disquieting somehow.

Nebbygetinthebag

Overall my favorite gym leader is Elesa, I love her design especially in BW2 I also like the scene where she help Bianca from her father that was so sweet.

Other gyms I like is Lenora, Cheren, Iris and Brycen.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Elesa is definitely my pick. Love her design, and the theme of her updated Gym in B2/W2. Also helps that she is notably the most challenging Gym Leader of the bunch, particularly in B/W. Roxie and Marlon are a close second for me.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
*cough* obviously CIlan (see profile picture, description, location, etc.) *cough* he’s just too perfect okay

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Voted Elesa.

Great design, that did something different with the Electric-type Gym, which was previously just led by men. Not hating on men in general, but it was a refreshing departure to see a woman rocking some Electric-types for once. I mean we've got the military tough guy, the zippy granddad and the burnt-out nerd that looks like fourth Hokage and then we get this flashy model that uses her Electric-types in such a different way with such a unique standout strategy (Volt Switch).

And then we went back to boy scientist followed by a.. boy scientist. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.