Sure, sure. Go for it.
In Unova, Gyms took a very unique transformation thanks to GameFreak's determination to push the graphical limitations of the DS as much as possible. Gyms started to change their style being more like interactive locations like art galleries or libraries or restaurants. It added a further sense of personality to these Gyms, a lot of them often modeled after not only the type the Gym Leader use but their own careers as well. So which one is your favorite Gym, from outer and inner design, personality, trial, trainers to the Gym Leaders themselves!
- Striaton Gym, a butler cafe where you must step on the right panels to open the curtains to bigger rooms.
- Nacrene Gym, a museum/library where the main character must find memos to unlock a secret room.
- Castelia Gym, an artwork itself, your personal clothes go through goops of sticky honey in order to reach buttons that unlock barricaded doors in the original BW. In BW2, you have to go through cocoons to reach different level of floors.
- Nimbasa Gym, a roller coaster ride in BW and a fashion show in BW2. In BW, this consists of a puzzle around a roller coaster that goes at extremely fast speeds and high loops in the air. In BW2, you have to fight a series of trainers during a fashion show.
- Driftveil Gym, set in a giant hole, this puzzle consists of descending down to the darkness through girders and elevators in the original Black and White. In Black and White 2, it is the same only on conveyor belts, not elevators.
- Mistralton Gym, an air base that consists of firing yourself out of a canon sky-high into the air and slamming yourself into walls in the original Black and White. In Black and White 2, the cannons are ditched in favor of massive fans that will blow you away if your not behind walls while trying to reach the Gym Leader.
- Icirrus Gym, an ice cave consisting of spinning, not skiing, spinning yourself across the ice floor in order to get to your destination.
- Opelucid Gym, a dragon-themed building that consists of manning dragons to create bridges.
- Virbank Gym, a rock concert hall that consists of defeating Roxie's bandmembers in PKMN battles in order to get Roxie's attention to you.
- Humilau Gym, an in-doors bog, you must man lily-pads in order to reach the Gym Leader.