• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Unova Gyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Yes, it is indeed that one. I just feel these two gyms share a somewhat analogue atmosphere all around.

Or maybe I was thinking of Tate & Liza’s Gym.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Roxie and Burge have awesome gyms.

I loved the song for Roxie's gym xD And all the paints in Burge's gym (plus, i think burge is gay, which is also awesome to me).

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I loved the song for Roxie's gym xD And all the paints in Burge's gym (plus, i think burge is gay, which is also awesome to me).

I don’t think anyone in the Pokémon universe has ever had their sexuality confirmed. But I do like how some of the male characters like Bugsy, Burgh and Ilima look more feminine, as not all boys have to be manly and muscular.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Elesa's Gym (Both of them) and Roxie's Gym

Both of them had awesome music. :p

Funny you chose those two, as their songs are two of the first in the Pokémon games to actually have vocals. Unless the Village Bridge theme counts.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
Skyla’s gym in BW1 and Roxie’s in BW2.

Status
Not open for further replies.