• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Unova Pokemon and Why?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

Absolutely Absol

It's just Absol...
  • Archen & Archeops - Archaeopteryx. Yay!
  • Bisharp - Samurai with lots of blades. Well, overexaggerated but I love them.
  • Chandelure - possessed chandelier with great typing.
  • Genesect - cool design. Look at it, it's bug robot! Or cyborg. Probably biased as one of my Gen 2 faves is Scizor.
  • Reuniclus - teddy bear cell thing is adorable but deadly.

Baggie_Saiyan

Zorua followed by Zoroark cuz foxes are my fav animals and Zorua is just adorable! Just wish they were available to catch natively :(

I also like Deerling and Sawsbuck

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Whimsicott! So cute and fluffy. Wish it got a Hisuian form like its counterpart Liligant.

Mirai

Eelektross, Haxorus and Braviary are my top three favorites. Whimsicott, Zoroark and Klinklang are nice too. Gen 5 had some really great Pokemon, but the downside was that some evolved at very high levels.