• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Unova Pokemon

Favorite Unova Pokemon

• Total voters

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
oh, here we go on "zekrom" again. kidding. i like zekrom too, but reshiram did it for me.

Pokemon~Master

Serperior
Excadrill
Scolipede
Krookodile
Crustle
Scrafty
Reunclus
Karrablast/Escaliver
Galavantula
Ferrothorn
Elgyem
Litwick line
Axew line
Beartic
Mienshao
Golurk
Durant
Hydreigon
Volcarona

Colt45

Cobalt
Brother?

Can't believe I forgot Zekrom.

My fellow Raikou!

I forgot Zekrom too, I can't believe I did, considering he's in my top 5 favorite legendaries. Also, Leavanny (and Sewadle), and Krookodile are some good pokes too.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Serperior
Excadrill
Scolipede
Krookodile
Crustle
Scrafty
Reunclus
Karrablast/Escaliver
Galavantula
Ferrothorn
Elgyem
Litwick line
Axew line
Beartic
Mienshao
Golurk
Durant
Hydreigon
Volcarona

i agree on all but one. i dont really like scolipede all that much, but i could put a winter sawsbuck in its place

ECM

All the starters (especially the Tepig line)
Rufflet and Braviary
Mandibuzz
The elemental monkeys
Excadrill
Seismitoad
Beartic
Jellicent
Zorua
Axew
Unfezant
Audino
Scolipede
Lilligant
Maractus
Carracosta
Ducklett
Galvantula
Alomomola
Hydreigon

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
All the starters (especially the Tepig line)
Rufflet and Braviary
Mandibuzz
The elemental monkeys
Excadrill
Seismitoad
Beartic
Jellicent
Zorua
Axew
Unfezant
Audino
Scolipede
Lilligant
Maractus
Carracosta
Ducklett
Galvantula
Alomomola
Hydreigon

I like braviary ALOT, and was so happy when i got one. On the other hand, i dont really go for a maractus or jellicent.

Zekrom's my fave! I also love Zoroark and Sammurott. I don't really like the Frillish evolutionary line or the Trubbish evolutionary line (it's a trash bag, whoop-dee-doo...).

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
[*Legion Of The Equinox*];15843983 said:
Zekrom's my fave! I also love Zoroark and Sammurott. I don't really like the Frillish evolutionary line or the Trubbish evolutionary line (it's a trash bag, whoop-dee-doo...).

wow, someone FINALLY realized the trubbish line is trash, lol! i really like keldeo, fyi

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
yeah, keldeo is great. so is kyurem. i actually have cards of both. white kyurem is SWEET!

Agreed. White Kyurem is amazing, even more so than Black Kyurem. His stats are fantastic, as well as his movepool. White Kyurem truly deserves to be an uber!

BladedScizor

wow, someone FINALLY realized the trubbish line is trash, lol! i really like keldeo, fyi

Finally? I'm actually kinda sick of seeing everyone I come across hating on the Trubbish line. Seriously, what's with that?

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i have nothing against strong pokemon, and if i have a strong trubbish line poke, I'll use it, but vs zebstrika, i would pick zeb.

senoel

Back from the abyss
Alright here we go

Victini
The Oshawott Line
Lilipup
The Purrloin Line
Pidove
Gigalith
The Timburr Line
The Sewaddle Line
The Venipede Line
Whimsicott <3
Krookodile
The Darumaka Line
The Dwebble Line
The Scraggy Line
Sigilyph
Yamask
Zoroark
The Solosis Line
Ducklett
The Karrablast Line
The Joltik Line <3
The Ferroseed Line
The Litwick Line (minus Lampent) <3
The Axew Line
Beartic
Accelgor
Pawniard
The Deino Line
Volcarona
Terrakion
Virizion
Thundurus (Therian Forme)
Zekrom
White Kyurem
Meloetta (Pirouette Forme)
Genesect

EDIT: Real Favorites

Victini
Dewott
Liepard
Gurdurr
Whimsicott
Crustle
The Joltik Line
Litwick
Chandelure
Terrakion
Zekrom
White Kyurem

Aided by Pokedex 3D Pro

Last edited:

Colt45

Cobalt
It seems everyone is just listing off the Unova Pokemon they like, isn't the point of this thread to tell who your favorite Unova pokes are, meaning a much more small, elite group of pokes, rather than the ginormous lists you guys are putting up.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Finally? I'm actually kinda sick of seeing everyone I come across hating on the Trubbish line. Seriously, what's with that?

Exactly, it seems that everyone and their mothers hate the Trubbish line. It is hard to see someone who appreciates them, like myself. There are a lot of Pokémon worse than Trubbish and Garbodor.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
It seems everyone is just listing off the Unova Pokemon they like, isn't the point of this thread to tell who your favorite Unova pokes are, meaning a much more small, elite group of pokes, rather than the ginormous lists you guys are putting up.

In my case, the ones on my list actually are my favorites. I really do consider that many Unovan Pokémon to be my favorites, as most of the others are the ones that I just like, with there being very few that I outright dislike.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i made the thread to list your favorite unova pokemon. if you have 14 favorites, they dont have to be the best. mine is reshiram. whats yours?