• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Unova Pokemon

Favorite Unova Pokemon

• Total voters

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
how did u get all 649? i need all kinds still. back on topic, i forgot to mention i LOVE zebstrika, and gigalith.

Rakurai

Hydreigon, though I like all of the Pokemon in its line a lot.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i like the hydregion line myself, but to me, a bit unreliable in the games. takes 4EVER to evolve into, and is more trouble than its worth.

Swagsire

I actually love so many of unova, compared to my lack of interest in sinnoh.

I actually really like Mandibuzz. It's pretty neat. And stunfisk holds a close place in my heart. Qwaa ;195;

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i like(d) mandibuzz, but i never found braviary, and was SO irritated by the fact it was only in white (obviously i got black).

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i like escavalier too, but never seem to use it.

The Head Honchkrow

By far and away, Scrafty. It's got pretty much everything you could ever want in a Pokemon.
It's only got 2 weaknesses and even then, one of them isn't commonly found in the competitive scene.
It's got great stats, it can learn a wide variety of moves and, last but not least, it's got a pretty ingenious design.

~The Head Honchkrow~

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
My favorite Unova Pokemon has switched like three times. At first it was Mienshao, then Krookodile. But now I like Sawsbuck the best and it is my second favorite Pokemon overall. I just think it's design is so elegant, and I sort of have a thing for Deer anyway they are so cute. I like it's Summer form the best followed by Spring, Fall, and last Winter. But I like all of them of course.

firerank9

Aura All-Star
Well, Mine are Gigalith, Oshawott and its evolutions, Volcorona, Axew line, and especilly Melloetta :cool:

remybutton

I can't really choose for favorite overall. But for the starters, the Oshawott line, specifically Dewott is my favorite.

*~Silver*~

Zorua was definitely it for me. I didn't like Zoroark as much as I liked Zorua, but most people don't seem to agree with me on that...

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
That's a hard question for me. My top favourites are:
Carracosta
Krookodile
Lilligant
Haxorus
Braviary
Hydreigon
Volcarona
Bisharp
With Reuniclus, Conkeldurr, Zekrom,Jellicent and Golurk right behind.

Elnava

The Successor!
I absolutely love Zoroark! The stylish design, the lore, the illusion ability, the sky look on her face. It's all so cool

#2 is probably Victini or Litwick

Last edited:

Paige712

Hmm probably Cofagrigus, I love all things Pharoah related and this guy's overall style, abilities, history and design make him a top favourite pokemon of mine.