• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Unova Pokemon

Favorite Unova Pokemon

• Total voters

Exactly, it seems that everyone and their mothers hate the Trubbish line. It is hard to see someone who appreciates them, like myself. There are a lot of Pokémon worse than Trubbish and Garbodor.

True, there are ALOT of Pokemon much worse then they are. And I wasn't hating on them, I was just stating that I don't particularly like them, thats all. I have nothing against them. And I was sarcasticly adding my two cents about how downhill some of GameFreak's PokeDesigns are beginning to get. On that note, there are quite alot of fantastic looking designs coming from new Pokemon, too.

Last edited:

Colt45

Cobalt
In my case, the ones on my list actually are my favorites. I really do consider that many Unovan Pokémon to be my favorites, as most of the others are the ones that I just like, with there being very few that I outright dislike.

Well, if you truly have that many pokemon that you can't separate from the rest, then I had no right to tell you off. :/

Tearoma

Ooh, it's hard to choose.
Deino Line - Great dragon pokemon; Hydreigon is just WOW.
Emolga - It's just so adorable. *_*
Victini - Also adorable and a pokemon I keep in my team at all times.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
oh, here we go on "zekrom" again. kidding. i like zekrom too, but reshiram did it for me.

I like Reshiram, in fact he, Zekrom and Kyurem form one of my favorite legendary trios. It's just that Zekrom stands out the most for me just like Reshiram does for you.

My fellow Raikou!

I forgot Zekrom too, I can't believe I did, considering he's in my top 5 favorite legendaries. Also, Leavanny (and Sewadle), and Krookodile are some good pokes too.

Oh, sorry bro!

I also like the Krookodile line, they have some really good designs.

Star Champion AJ

For me, Emolga and Hydreigon are my favourite Unova Pokémon.
Emolga is the cuteste Pokémon ever while Hydreigon is a freaking evil three-headed dragon.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
cool. my bro and i almost always fight over who gets what version. luck for me, he wanted a zekrom, so got my reshiram! he is just plain fun.

cool. my bro and i almost always fight over who gets what version. luck for me, he wanted a zekrom, so got my reshiram! he is just plain fun.
I have been a Pokemon veteran much, much longer than my brother, so we never got the same games at the same time. Black 2 and White 2 are the first pair of games that we got at the same time, my brother's a Reshiram fan, so I was able to get Black 2 with Zekrom. I was able to get White 2 a few months later, with it being the sequel to White. So, yeah, the story of my life C:.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
funny, Legion. i told him whoever gets the first of the new sets chooses first. he didn't listen, LOL! but i got diamond and black anyway, giving me Dialga AND Reshiram! I win. :p

Last edited:

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
hes in my room, reading my posts now, and hes getting irritated! lol

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
LMFAO!!!! thats the funniest thing i've heard in a long time!
my brother is 13, but as annoying as a 4 year old.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
So far my favorite Unova Pokemon is Samurott. His design is awesome! Not only that he's a really good Pokemon. I am really impressed with Oshawott, Dewott, and Samurott.

adamfitz

poké-lover
My favorite unova pokemon..... Swoobat!
But closely followed by Musharna,Whimsicott,Swanna,Volcarona....

luckym00se

Element of Loyalty
I've got to go with the Tepig evolution line. Especially Emboar. Tepig was my first Gen V Pokemon, and Emboar looks cool.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
tepig was my first gen 5 starter too. out of the the three , tepig and oshawott are tied for first for favorite gen 5 starter.

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
Unova has my second favorite batch of new pokemon, only falling behind Hoenn. I really love a lot of them so I'm just going to list them and give a short reason if any.

~Snivy line (I'm a fan of grass starters)
~Oshawott line (it goes from adorable to awesome, nuff said)
~Excadrill (it's so awesome looking and isn't a let down on stats)
~Scolipede (it a giant centipede, it's just awesome)
~Lilligant (it's so beautiful, I can't help but love it)
~Krookodile (a great Black 2 member, I loved using it)
~Reuniclus (it's so weird, I hated it at first but I grew to just love it)
~Escavalier
~Joltik line
~Litwick line (my favorite ghost line to date, plus I have a shiny)
~Braviary (it does normal/flying right, just like Staraptor)
~Hydreigon (my second favorite pseudo-legend, dragonite is the one one beating it)
~Reshiram (it manages to be strong and elegant looking)
~Keldeo (I hate it's normal forme, but the resolute forme is so cute to me I can't resist)

Though out of all of these I kind of lean towards Reuniclus and Hydreigon the most, but I'm not entirely sure. I just really like the Gen V Pokemon. :\