• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Video Game Levels?

Favorite Video Game Levels?

• Fields/Plains

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Deserts/Arid Landscapes

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Urban Areas/Cities

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Icy/Snowy Areas

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Caverns/Temples/Dungeons

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Space/Cyberspace/Unusual Areas

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Space areas just have that feeling of a good level...IDK why but they do.

So it gets my vote.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
I prefer fields because of the open space, and urban/city areas for the exploration.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I'm always drawn to icy/snowy levels, with overwhelming amounts of cool blues, light indigos & whites that make just about whatever character you are playing as pop. I've always liked snow, so I guess it still applies in the video game world. Also the changes in the background music that come with snowy areas I like quite a bit. Plus the easily overcome obstacle of ice is added in, nice touch in my opinion.

CRAZY WACKO DUDE

One of my all-time favourite levels is the 2nd Hawkins level in MDK2. Classic gamelay, and really witty lines to boot. (Diffusing those bombs were fun as well). As for atmosphere, either jungle, rocky or snowy terrains, as I like the aesthetics.

I'm more of a temple person, since I like stuff like myths and legends about them (yes, I know it's a game, but I like that kind of depth to them). I also like arid/desert levels, since I was born in Arizona (and that's basically a desert) :/

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥
Caverns/Temples/Dungeons.
I like to take my time and explore, so I don't miss anything and have to start over trying to find that 1 certain item/object/element, etc. =)

ironknight42

Ice and Snow are great(there even better if there is caves and stuff but that is beside the point)
Urban Areas the best shooter environment I can think of(unless you are doing something with sniping then it is no fun but whatever)

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
This may sound like a cop-out, but it really depends on the level design for me.

I mean, I really liked the ice dungeon in LoZ:TP because it was done really well, and it looked like it could be a functional house in its own right, rather than just a themed dungeon with a strange layout.

As opposed to Kingdom Hearts, where I really enjoyed the first game's castle level and a similar one plus the space-themed level in the second game.

In general, though, I kinda like Space and Urban levels as far as backdrops.

Zaurfen

i guess my favorite is the dungeons and temples. I guess thats probably because i was practically raise on dungeon based games and plus dungeons can have a lot of variety. the only areas i don't like are deserts and icy areas. i hate deserts because i think they're boring, sand, sand, more sand, ocasional oasis... and i hate the icy areas because they usually just mess you up with slipping, etc. or they're puzzles like pokemon's icy areas...