1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite villain team in the anime

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by Pokegirl Fan~, Mar 25, 2013.

?

What is your favorite villain team in the anime?

1. Rocket

24 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Aqua

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  3. Magma

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Galactic

13 vote(s)
    32.5%
  5. Plasma

11 vote(s)
    27.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Mikoto Uchiha

What is your favorite villain team?

2. moneylesswario

moneylesswario Shudo's Powerhouses

Team Aqua/Magma.

3. Placa

Placa Aspiring Trainer

I'm gonna say Team Rocket, but the Team Rocket from the eighth season. They were a lot funnier, and I just couldn't come to grips with their more "serious" approach in Best Wishes.

4. 1.Team Galactic; I love these guys. Not only can they be a little entertaining but they are interesting and have a unique goal and has the best 3 parter. Plus they introduced Jupiter; my favorite Pokemon character.
    2.Team Plasma; They are also very interesting and they have an interesting staff. I also like how they were for freeing Pokemon; but then they were awfully mislead by Gechisu. Don't care for N that much for the overall purpose and clash of old vs new did it for me.
    3.Team Magma; they had the best vs episode. And their goal was better refined.
    4.Team Rocket; I love these guys... in DP and AG. They were very entertaining and when I saw them; I knew I can be up for a good laugh. Also, I like how they did things other than try to go after pikachu like contests. They had their quirks: the fear hug and blasting off. Yeah, they are basically a good all around team.

I like them ALL (except for Aqua)! This is just a list sorted by the ones I like the most. But yeah, Galactic is my favorite.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  5. Virgil134

Virgil134 Eevee Trainer

I would have to go with either Team Plasma or Team Rocket.

6. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

1- Rocket(the organization)/Plasma

7. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Gotta go with the rockets(BW).

8. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Ash&Pikachu-Fan Pika-Speed

I'm choosing Team Rocket, as an organization its got a lot focus throughout the anime but I'd say its followed by; Team Plasma, Team Aqua/Team Magma and Team Galactic.

9. LiepardTrainer

LiepardTrainer *mreow*

Enjoying Team Plasma, always wondering what will happen next + my prefered era/generation is 5th/Unova.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  10. Cataquack Warrior

Cataquack Warrior Well-Known Member

Up until Unova, when Team Rocket upped the ante, I thought that Team Galactic was the most interesting villainous team encountered. However, even before Unova I've considered Team Rocket the most successful of the various teams, partially because it generally avoids the final battle stages that the other teams go through. Sure, projects might fail and agents might be captured, but the overall machine of Team Rocket's organization keeps running smoothly. In that manner, I think that Giovanni's the smartest of the villains. He knows not to risk everything in one thrust that may fail; instead, he spreads his plans across the continents and gradually increases his power until he can seize it all...

I haven't seen too much of Plasma in the anime though, so I can't comment there.

11. The Power of Pika

The Power of Pika Way Past Cool!!

Rocket and galactic for me. I've always liked team rocket based episodes and I really enjoyed the Galactic arc.

Can't comment on Plasma. I haven't actually seen anything with them in yet.

12. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Team Rocket, but not just because of the TR trio; I just really like how the organization is set up, although I wish the other TR members would appear more. :x

13. Adam45

Adam45 Wishful Trainer

Hey, I agree with you. I also like Team Rocket. I also wish the other Team Rocket members (such as the grunts) would appear more often. Also, I like the fact that Ash and his friends always blast off Team Rocket or thwart Team Rocket's evil plans, when it's either trying to kidnap a legendary Pokemon or trying to steal Ash's Pikachu.

14. Dreamy

Dreamy Well-Known Member

Team Rocket has always been my favorite.

15. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

This is the one thing stopping TR from winning for me.

I think I like TP the best only because I like the main villains.

16. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

Well, I find Team Rocket amusing, but I've always preferred Team Magma.

17. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

I'd have to go with Team Rocket. They have been around much longer than the other teams and they really became the main antagonists of the series. I didn't always love what they did with them (AG and DP) but the Rocket family seems much larger to me. We got to meet a lot of their members and see what they see behind the scenes. We also got the backstory of several members. I really haven't seen enough of the Plasma episodes to judge. I liked Team Galactic most of the time but felt some of their episodes weren't as good as they could have been. But overall, they were good. It's been a long time since I have seen some of the TM and TA episodes but I have seen a couple episodes with Brody recently. That guy was really cool.

18. Hikatoshi26

Hikatoshi26 Well-Known Member

Team Galactic is my favorite and it isn't even close. They were the only ones that for all intents and purposes they succeeded at every intersection. Ash, Dawn and Brock were more annoyances to them rather than the impetus to their demise. Also, Saturn's toxicroak was awesome. Aqua and Magma were poorly writting and Plasma's potential were severly hurt when the 2 eps. were banned. I respect Giovanni but I dont like TR as a whole.

19. Brownie

Brownie Anti Drew & paul fan

Team Rocket (BW)

20. SpadeOfRoses

SpadeOfRoses Pokemon Coordinator

Team Plasma by a long shot. I also like Team Galactic. Team Rocket went down the toilet right along with their voice acting in the middle of Hoenn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.