• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Villainous Team Logo

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
As the title says, what are your favorite Villainous Team Logo and why?

tWQGrV8.png

Team Plasma's Shield Logo.

I recently read the newest chapter of Pokemon Adventures BW2 and it revealed some mind-blowing symbolism that never occurred to me before in that the Team Plasma's Black & White background symbolizes Reshiram's truth and Zekrom's ideals but it goes even deeper then that through the Team Plasma's uniforms. The white portion of Team Plasma's shield symbol represents the original Team Plasma in there white-colored uniforms whereas the black portion which dominates much of the shield represents the much more powerful black-colored uniforms of the new Team Plasma in BW2. I thought this was an interesting connection because of how Team Plasma are divided into two factions, the original Team Plasma who realized the truth of how much they were hurting Pokemon and the new Team Plasma who continue to believe in the ideals of liberating Pokemon from humans lead by none other than the power-hungry Ghetsis.

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I'd agree that Plasma has the best logo

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
Skull is great because its not just a stylised drawing of a letter. Galactic is second-best because its a stylised version of a letter that isn't too cringey or boring. Plasma is third because it looks cool but its a little unclear with that big zigzag in the middle.

Rainbow Rocket will always be dead last for only having 4 colours. That's not how rainbows work, Gio.

Boss1991

Pokémon Master
My favourite is definitely Team Rocket's one. You simply can't go wrong with the classics.

Last edited:

Friendshipper

Gotta Love 'Em All
(Why there's no poll?)

• Like: Aqua and Magma for me. You just look at their logos, and you will understand their goals perfectly. Their logos don't only describe them but their games as well. Plasma is my second-best because it's different and I love the use of colors and black and white. I love Skull's one too. It's cool and creative.
  • Don't Like: Galactic could be better. Rocket is kinda meh, classic at least. Rainbow Rocket is even more meh and it's stupid. Flaire's logo is weird, I guess. It reminds me of Fairy Tail for some reason.

Last edited:

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Team Rocket and Team Skull