• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Vivillon Pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartD

What's your favorite Vivillon pattern? I like the Marine Pattern, because I like the Shades of blue on it.

Mudcat

The Pokéball pattern. Too bad I'll never be able to get one unless an event occurs to make it more wide spread.

Lunar-Kuto

Go on, smile!
This is a sentimental choice, but my first Vivilon was a Garden pattern. The very same Vivilon remained part of my team for a very long time (I think up until catching the mascot legendary)

Apart from Garden, I'm a fan of Modern and Monsoon. ^ ^

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
All of them are alright in my opinion. If I had to choose I would go with the monsoon pattern as it stands out more than the others. At least to me.

Keysmash

buys meat
I like all of them, but the ocean pattern is my favourite. The sun and sea meeting at half looks very nice.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Polar pattern is really beautiful. I always enjoy looking at it. It's simple but so... captiving, mesmerizing... Plus, it's my regional pattern, too, so I was really happy about that. :p
Apart of that one, I truly like Fancy pattern, River pattern, Sun pattern and Monsoon pattern.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I like them all, but I like Modern, Polar(My region's pattern), and IcySnow the most.

Also Monsoon, but you know how rare that one is...

Status
Not open for further replies.