• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Water Pokemon

Favorite of Ash's water types?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I saw a Grass type so I thought, why not a water type? eheh
Which one of these above is your favorite of Ash's water types?

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
My favorites are Lapras and Squirtle. Lapras is elegant and beautiful and Squirtle is totally bad*ss.

Blazicken

Sex on fire
corphish was one pokemon I had respect for.
I do hope ochawott will evolve and take it's place tho

Necro101

I would say corphish because I love his designe and his attitude/development. I think he was the water type with the best attitude just destroying half of the stuff he touched.

RAWK ON

Giott M

Pokemon Artist
Ash's Buizel may start fights with Pokemon he doesn't know occasionally, but he is my personal favorite of Ash's water types.

1.Squirtle (because he was badass and a very powerful battler)
2.Totodile ( He was really strong )
3.Corphish ( Very strong and funny)
4.Buizel ( a very strong powerhouses)
5.Kingler ( Super strong in battles)

shac

Lapras, because he is beautiful and elegant
Squirtle because he is the original, belongs to the amazing squirtle swuad, and wear shades
Buizel because he has got funk. I love how buizels swim around with the rotor tail thing

rohit_1997

Wait,what!?
Squirtle - Because he's badass!Despite being a tiny Squirtle!+he's a gang leader!
Lapras - He knew surf with which he carried ash & friends along long distances + he knew ice beam!

Shazdar

Why is blue?
I have to say Lapras because Lapras is one of my fav water types or Palpitoad because he started cool and had a ton of minions known as Stunfisk and Tympole and also because Ash did not catch him as a Tympole which to me looks weak but Squirtle and his awesomeness is right behind them!

Squirtle, Kingler, Buizel, Palpitoad.

Status
Not open for further replies.