• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Water Type Pokemon

Favorite Water Starter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OrangeTacos

King of Stuff
My favorite is Oshawott:)

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Starters: Dewott and Blastoise.

In general (not counting Starters): Quagsire, Palkia, and Relicanth.

Houka

May favorite Water Type is Starmie, as for starters go Oshawott. With Milotic be second favorite water type.

Last edited:

Serebii!

My favourite Water type starter is Oshawott, Pokemon White is the only game where I have chosen the Water starter

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
The only correct answer is Piplup. None of the other Water starters even come close.

In general, Milotic, Vaporeon, Lapras, and Suicune are also towards the top of my favorites list.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Kyogre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Period. It makes its thunder 100% accurate to defeat any other water type, knows sheer cold, makes it rain on dem (place word here) he will eat you xd

ECM

My favorite is Starmie, by far. I voted Squirtle, but it was a tough choice between it and Mudkip. I like Mudkips type better, but I simply love Blastoise so much that I felt obligated to vote Squirtle. Other Water types that I really like are Milotic, Seismitoad and Vaporeon.

My all time favorite water type Pokemon is also part of a starter Oshawott. That is the sea otter Pokemon, Dewott!! Except for Buizel/Floatzel & the other two of Dewott's evolution (Oshawott and Samurott), no other water type Pokemon comes close to me.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Piplup hands down favorite Water Type starter ever but my favorite water Type pokemon is Milotic

Empoleon > Swampert > Samurott > Feraligatr > Blastoise

Too soon to tell for Froakie

Ninfia-Fan

Starter: Oshawott. Samurott looks epic.

Regular: Milotic. I love it! It's like the female version of Gyaridos.

tcg

私は日本語が話せない
Mudkip hands down.

golduck#1

Blastoise for starters and Golduck for general. All water pokemon are great though like Kingdra, Kingler and Cloyster.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Favourite Starter? Piplup. Cute, kawaii, labelled with the word Dawn, as well as DP, badass final evo t yping.

As for general, I think you can guess.

Snorlax Max

While Supplies Last!
Starter: It's a tie between Totodile and Mudkip

General: Octillery