1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Water Type Pokemon

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by OrangeTacos, Mar 10, 2013.

?

Favorite Water Starter

This poll will close on May 27, 2021 at 5:45 AM.
  1. Squirtle

29.2%
  2. Totodile

16.7%
  3. Mudkip

10.4%
  4. Piplup

20.8%
  5. Oshawott

22.9%
  1. Schade

Schade No gain, just pain.

Of the starters, Empoleon is the one I really enjoy using.
    Otherwise, it's Kingdra

2. Spacialrend

Spacialrend Gallade owns

Baseform - Totodile
    Midform - Wartortle/Dewott
    Final form - Empoleon

Any Water Pokemon - Vaporeon. HP is insane!

3. Lucario Fan

Lucario Fan Well-Known Member

1. Totodile
    2. Mudkip
    3. Oshawott
    4. Squirtle
    5. Piplup

4. woogfroo

woogfroo Member

I love me those Totodiles.
    Ever since I started Silver back when i was like, 10 I've always had Totodile as my favorite of all the starters. :)

5. GoshinX03

GoshinX03 Pride & Power

My favorite Water starter is Piplup.

My favorite Water-type Pokemon is Kabutops.

6. SKyLineR32

SKyLineR32 Master Weasel

Totodile. I would pick Oshawott but I don't like its final evolved form. Dewott rocks though.

Generally speaking, Floatzel would have to be my favorite overall Water Pokemon since it's based on my favorite animal.

7. auteur

auteur Fossil freak

Regarding starters, Totodile is my favorite. I like Squirtle and Mudkip lines quite a lot too, but they can't beat the lil' alligator in my eyes.

As for the rest of water types, I like quite a lot of them. I guess I'm gonna honor my user title and choose Kabutops, but I still like a lot Starmie, Vaporeon and Omastar from Gen I, Politoed and Mantine from Gen II, Milotic and Relicanth from Gen III just to mention a few ones, but my list of favorites is quite big for this type.

8. ~Kari~

~Kari~ Well-Known Member

Squirtle is my favourite. It's adorable and I love turtles. Blastoise is awesome, too. Other than starters, my favourite water types are Milotic, Vaporeon, and Kabutops.

9. Masterofknees

Masterofknees Well-Known Member

Feraligatr is my overall favorite Water Pokémon, it's the concept of an alligator Pokémon pulled off with perfection.