• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Windows OS

Favorite Windows

• MS-DOS

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Windows 1.0

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Windows 2.0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 3.0

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Windows 95

• Windows 98/Windows 2000/Windows Me

• Windows XP

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Windows Vista

• Windows 7

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
What is your favorite Windows Operating System? I'm partial to Windows 7 cuz it's cool

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Windows 7. It's the only one I'm using at the moment, and it work perfectly fine.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
i am used to XP.

I like Windows 7, I'm using Windows XP and it lags when playing games, not to mention XP is prone to viruses and Spyware.
I'm more used to Macs but i like Windows too.

I started out on 3.0, mang. I grew up on that fabulous OS, learning everything about it. We had it until the early 2000's when we finally upgraded to '98. Feels fabulous.
I might just be blinded by nostalgia, but I freaking love it.

Also.
Why would you group the Blunder of the Universe (ME) with '98? That's just heresy right there.

I've used 3.1, 95, 98, ME, XP, and 7. Out of those, I like 7 the most. It's very stable, especially compared to ME. With ME, I sometimes got the distinct impression that I could make it crash by sneezing too hard.