• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite X/Y Legendary/Mythical?

Favorite Kalos Legendary/Mythical Pokemon

• Total voters

latias

Knuckle Trainer
Which is your favorite Kalos region Legendary or Mythical Pokemon and why?

Mine's Diancie because it looks like a princess and can Mega Evolve.

Leonhart

Imagineer
My favorite Legendary from Gen VI would be Zygarde based simply on its design, and my favorite Gen VI Mythical is Volcanion since I like its Water and Fire type combination.

TwilightBlade

Xerneas. I love deer and graceful Pokemon so I'm picking the X version mascot lol. Not that I dislike the other options because I actually do like Yveltal and Zygarde and the others just a bit less. :]

OwensJB

Hoopa especially Hoopa Unbound. I never got to use one in the video games because I missed the event but I like how it looks.

Luthor

Yveltal for me. It just suits the destruction/Death motif really well and feels dangerous to encounter especially once I realised how massive it is. Zygarde and Xerneas are very cool too.