• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Yugioh Hero

zlxq3000

Master Collector
I think I'm gonna change my answer to Florence.

OOOOOOOOOO, THE CELTIC GUAAAAARDIAN. IT IS YOUR DESTINYYYYY, YUUUUGIIIII...

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Wow..im suprised that most people here dont like Yugi........jaden/yusei suck.....

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
I liked all of them in their own way. But out of them all, I have to like Atem the best. If we are not allowed to choose him, Season four Jaden would be my choice.

Vernikova

Champion
I always preferred Atem over all of the characters since he was pretty badass. Though, he isn't an option and out of Yugi, Yusei, and Jaden I like Yusei better. Yusei is a more exciting character when I compare him to Yugi and Jaden.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Jaden/ Yusei

They both have realistic decks during thier prime in their tenure of the show ( Season 4 for Jaden, Season 1 for Yusei), and they both don't just flat out cheat.

Just watched the Yugi/ Kaiba duel in Duelist Kingdom. I could not believe how much Yugi cheated back then. Not because there were no rules, I could accept that. But for him to pull all those bullcrap strategies out of his butt just made me laugh. I find it funny how people think Yugi is the greatest duelist ever when he blatantly cheated in most of his duels.

SmartD

First's there's Yugi, he's cool with those cards of his, and that he wins despite the situation. Then there's Jaden, his Elemental Heros are cool too. As for Yusei, he's cool in his own way, but I don't know what to really think of him.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I liked all of them in their own way. But out of them all, I have to like Atem the best. If we are not allowed to choose him, Season four Jaden would be my choice.

Why season four Jaden? Is it because he was a tad bit more mature in this season?

Lucille

I like Atem the best. However, if I have to choose between Yugi, Jaden or Yusei it would be Yusei. Yusei reminds me alot of Atem and he's pretty cool.

daveshan

My little friend
Joey is the best. He's the only one from the original series who had a real deck and yet he still hung with the best.

Eloi

^ I think most people miss the point that the power of the Puzzle itself was to use the power of friends to tilt a game, any game, towards your favor.
The Artist Formerly Known As Pharaoh is my favorite main protagonist. Why? Well I think he's the only one who can kill people or destroy their minds, so thats kinda badass.

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Yugi/Atem without question. Honestly, this should have been a poll thread, but whatever. Reasons:

• Had a much better deck
  • Was more fun to watch during a duel and outside a duel
  • That whole series' storyline was very elaborate and stayed interesting

Jaden and the [new guy who is sooooo amazing because he can duel and ride a motorcycle at the same time] fail to impress me.

"Now I'll fuse my two Elemental Heroes to make a new one!" Again?
"Now I'll synchro summon this Junk guy! While riding a motorcycle!" Again?

Repetitive much? I think so.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Mind Crush! Atem he was an actual spirit from the origins of Duel Monsters in Egypt not some guy who just plays the game, he had real powers which villains wanted thus the plots made more sense than stealing "dueling energy"