• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Yugioh Hero

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I have to stick with Atem and Yugi. Once the Egyptian arc was over the series for me more or less died and I stopped watching. Too bad, I really enjoyed the characters. I wasn't fond of a few things, but I was really happy at how they connected the plot so well to the manga. I wish it was permitted to be as dark though. Yami/Atem in the 1st pilot of the unaired season was such an evil bugger it was awesome.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I change my anwser to Marrik. Who by the way is totally not gay even though he's a guy likes to dress effeminately and hang around with another extremely attractive man and read yaoi and flaunt his gorgeous abs and stroke a phallic symbol suggestively in every other scene.

FeminineCuttlefish

A mollusk, not fish.
Yugi, well, he was the first and that DAMN HAIR everyone knows so yeah FTW.

Jaden/Judai, I like him better in the manga, later in the anime he's such an emo***. For some reason I like it.

Yusei, badass, so yeah.

Hard to decide.

Yami Yugi and Yusei because in the dub they're voiced by..well you know :3

Shadow_Mew

The Fire Within
Yugi pwns all! I mean the other series are kind of lame and the characters are lame too.
Yugi is cute and childlike and Atem's darker character created a balance in the series where any age could watch it.
Atem is cooler though imo

Last edited:
Screw the heroes, there's Seto Kaiba... ok nevermind. XD

Out of the main 3 heroes, I can't really judge since I only saw one episode of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, and didn't complete GX. D: After the original series ended, Yu-Gi-Oh was never really the same for me. Though I did enjoy some of GX. :3