• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Yugioh Hero

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I have to stick with Atem and Yugi. Once the Egyptian arc was over the series for me more or less died and I stopped watching. Too bad, I really enjoyed the characters. I wasn't fond of a few things, but I was really happy at how they connected the plot so well to the manga. I wish it was permitted to be as dark though. Yami/Atem in the 1st pilot of the unaired season was such an evil bugger it was awesome.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I change my anwser to Marrik. Who by the way is totally not gay even though he's a guy likes to dress effeminately and hang around with another extremely attractive man and read yaoi and flaunt his gorgeous abs and stroke a phallic symbol suggestively in every other scene.

FeminineCuttlefish

A mollusk, not fish.
Yugi, well, he was the first and that DAMN HAIR everyone knows so yeah FTW.

Jaden/Judai, I like him better in the manga, later in the anime he's such an emo***. For some reason I like it.

Yusei, badass, so yeah.

Hard to decide.

Yami Yugi and Yusei because in the dub they're voiced by..well you know :3

Shadow_Mew

The Fire Within
Yugi pwns all! I mean the other series are kind of lame and the characters are lame too.
Yugi is cute and childlike and Atem's darker character created a balance in the series where any age could watch it.
Atem is cooler though imo

Last edited:
Screw the heroes, there's Seto Kaiba... ok nevermind. XD

Out of the main 3 heroes, I can't really judge since I only saw one episode of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, and didn't complete GX. D: After the original series ended, Yu-Gi-Oh was never really the same for me. Though I did enjoy some of GX. :3