• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FAVORITES: Anime Characters

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
My turn I guess.

Gurren Lagann - Everyone, even Rossiu.

Initial D - Takaumi Fujiwara, Bunta Fujiwara, Ryosuke Takahashi and Keisuki Takahashi.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Col. Mustang, and Maj. Alex Louis Armstrong **sparkle sparkle**

Metabots - Metabee, Rokusho, Mr Referee, Space MedaFighter X & Archbeetle.

BeyBlade 2000 - Tyson Granger, Kai Kon, Ray Hiwatari, Max Tate, Kenny.

Metal Fight Beyblade - Ryuga, Kenta Yumiya, Dashan Wang, Nile

Bleach - Kensei Mugurura, Kisuke Urahara, Isshin Kurosaki.

Naruto - Choji Akamichi, Killer Bee, Rock Lee.

Fairy Tail - Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Gajeel, and Erza Scarlet

Last edited:

RLinksoul

Yuru Yuri was one of my favourites of 2011, I though all the characters were awesome (especially Kyouko mother****ing Toshinou) but I have absolutely no idea who this "Akari" is.

Then you can't say it was one of your favorites cause you didn't watch it. >: [

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Then you can't say it was one of your favorites cause you didn't watch it. >: [

I kid, I kid Akari was alright, Kyouko was the best one though.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Rangiku? I love how big her boobs are deep her character is.
Who said busty characters can't have a deep character?
Metabots - Metabee, Rokusho, Mr Referee, Space MedaFighter X & Archbeetle.
How could we forget about those lovable useless characters that pop out of nowhere?
[IMG200]http://plus4chan.org/boards/draw/src/128271083912.png[/IMG200]

Lickilicky.my.Skitty

Since Red & Blue!
I don't watch as much anime as I used to...but a few of my favorite characters are:

Vash - Trigun
Spike, Ed, Ein or Faye - Cowboy Bebop
Mamimi, Haruko Haruhara and Takkun - FLCL (Fooly Cooly)
Shin - Shin Chan

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Who said busty characters can't have a deep character?
Uh, that wasn't what I said though.
How could we forget about those lovable useless characters that pop out of nowhere?
He is part of an organization that punishes rule-breakers by firing lazers at them from orbit.

Divinity_123

shove 'er in! ;O
Hinagiku Katsura - Hayate no Gotoku (undisputedly the baws of all animu, I will not hear otherwise)
Gintoki Sakara - Gintama (Badass)
Lucy Heartfilia - Fairy Tail (pure eye candy, FT is nothing great though)
Yuno Gasai - Mirai Nikki (something about her personality just tickles the heart)
Eri Sawachika - School Rumble (Hinagiku v.2 with a bit of a nastier personality)

blackterminator3

Death Note: Light and L

DBZ: Everyone except Goku

Yu Yu Hakusho: Turgoro, Sensui, Yusuke, Heihe, Karama, Kuwarbara, Keiko, Bui, Karasu, Chin, and Rando.

Naruto: Saskue

Inuyasha: Inuyasha and Kagoma

Yu Yu Hakusho: Yugi, Joey, Mai Valentine, Tea, Triston, Pegasus, Seto and Joey's sister.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Yu Yu Hakusho: Yugi, Joey, Mai Valentine, Tea, Triston, Pegasus, Seto and Joey's sister.

Yup, they're definitely from Yu Yu Hakusho.

I agree with him, the only reason I watched Yu Yu Hakusho was to watch Kaiba be all tsundere for Yugi.

Lolololololol xDDDD

Gotta add more characters to my list again.

Kyubey - Madoka Magika

Mami - Madoka Magika

Madoka - Madoka Magika

Damn you JB for turning me into a Madoka Magika fangirl JK JK

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Well, I won't try to make my list all that long:

Seiya (Knights of the Zodiac/saint Seiya): He's the reason why I started watching anime in the first place. I do love how he never refuses to give up no matter why and how he shows a compassionate heart. Also, his speeches are EPIC IMHO

Ash Ketchum (Pokemon): I think of admire how the characters doesn't give up his dream and keeps looking to get better and better. I also did like how he changed from the stereotyped shonen protagonist to someone who, even though has his "child" moments, is a nice guy who truly believes in his friends.

Takato Matsuda/Matsuki (Digimon Tamers): I really identify with this guy. I like how he isn't affraid to show his true feelings and, at the same time, isn't affraid to overcome his fears to fight for his friends.

Sakura Kinomoto/Avalon (Sakura Card Captors): I have some issues with the series itself. It had some good concepts but sometimes it didn't take opportunity of its potential and sometimes is lost in all that "cute cutesy" setting. But, if there's one thing that makes following it worth the time is her. I do like how she is a nice girl who, like Takato, isn't affraid to show her feelings and can overcome her fears.

Lan Hikari (Megaman NT Warrior): He seems to be a easygoing kid who isn't affraid to jump right to the action. But he lacks some of over the topness some shounen protagonists used to have. I think this adds a lot to him. Also, I like the whole concept/setting of his series.

Zoe Drake (Dinosaur King): Very underrated and it's a shame it isn't playable in the games. I like her personality. She seems to be the kind of character that, in other situation, would look like it's in the same level as the lead. If I had to choice one character from that series to get a solo series, it'd be her.

Kenta Yumiya (Beyblade Metal Fusion): Among all the characters featured in this series, I'd say he had the most interesting growth. It's impressive compare his first appearence with the current ones. He went from a scary kid somewhat crybaby to a very determined battler. I like how he shows to have a giant determination. The thing that makes him stand out of other character in this shows is that he doesn't want to stay in a confort zone like the other characters. While the others are either stuck in their current levels or already pretty good so you know they get lots of wins/may win an important battle, Kenta really tries hard do catch up.

Unlike some of the characters who are in a high level and you know they may win an intense fight, he looks like he really struggle to win. Also, seeing how much effort he puts in his quest to get stronger makes me really root for him winning even if I know he'll lose.

Son Goten (DBZ): Well, not really a Gohan fan but I like how Goten seems to be like his father and at the same time be his own character specially because it reached a big level very young. Also, I think he looked cool.

Kiyone Makibi (Tenchi Muyo): Among all the women in the main cast, she seemed the coolest to me.

There's more but those are the ones I can remember the most. May add more later haha

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
You don't like Gohan but you like Goten?

Mind = 0_0'

"Don't like" is much strong. I'd say I didn't mind him all that much. He was just... ok to me.