• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorites: how to use and abuse them

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
This thread is something special and different, and it is basically as it sounds.

The purpose of this is to pick any card you have as your favorite and depending on weather you'd like to stick by the year in which it was fully rotated in or keep it pretty casual in unlimited play, figure out various interesting ways of playing said card. Now since it requires multiple ways of playing, why not have multiple people looking into this.

This is not a decklist thread just a strategy based conversation, so please don't post big decklist's just ideas on cards and other cards you'd like to play it with.

Years of rotation
2004 — Expedition to EX Hidden Legends
2005 — EX Ruby & Sapphire to EX Emerald
2006 — EX Hidden Legends to EX Holon Phantoms
2007 — EX Deoxys to Diamond & Pearl
2008 — EX Holon Phantoms to Majestic Dawn
2009 — Diamond & Pearl to Rising Rivals
2010 — Diamond & Pearl to Unleashed
2011 — HeartGold & SoulSilver to Black & White
2012 — HeartGold & SoulSilver to Dark Explorers
2013 — Black & White to Plasma Freeze
2014 — Next Destinies to Flashfire
2015 — Boundaries Crossed to Roaring Skies

and the cardex
http://www.serebii.net/card/dex/

I guess on a forward note I'll start. I have always favored latios and latias EX from ex dragon, I would play it in 2004 and I Like the combo of latios EX and Latias EX with roselia from EX dragon which for a 1 energy attack, Speed Growth Attach up to 2 Grass Energy cards from your hand to your Pokémon in any way you like. letting my latios ex hit for 100 with luster purge the turn after, kind of like virizion/genesect.

Last edited: