• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorites Thread: PEOPLE

Everlasting

Everything stays.
1. Who's your favorite PLAYABLE CHARACTER?
I'm playing the male every time, but May will remain my favorite one. As for a boy, Ethan is just awesome as well.

2. Who's your favorite RIVAL?
Well... May. Eheh. But if not, I like Cheren, too.

3. Who’s your favorite GYM LEADER?
Mh. Good question. There's a lot of them, but my favorite is... Roxanne. I adore her look, she's pretty and her Pokémon are strong. it makes her more challenging.

4. Who’s your favorite ELITE FOUR MEMBER/CHAMPION?
My favorite Elite Four Member is Shauntal, obviously. I found her cute, I like her attitude and her writing style. My favorite champion is and will always be Alder. I like him, I don't know really why. Oddly enough, they both camefrom Unova.

5. Who’s your favorite FRONTIER BRAIN?
I'm not very a Frontier competitor, so I didn't met every of them. But Arcade Star Dahlia is the first Frontier Brain I ever won against, so I like her more than the others.

6. Who’s your favorite PROFESSOR?
Good question ! I never liked Professor Rowan that much, he always looks severe. My favorite is Professor Elm. I think he's funny, he's young and I love his happy-go-lucky attitude.

7. What’s your favorite CRIMINAL TEAM?
Mh. Hard to say. I never liked the criminal teams. But Team Rocket stays the best. I got used to them by the anime and they are great in games too.

8. Who's your favorite CRIMINAL TEAM MEMBER/LEADER?
Cyrus, of course ! Even if I like Team Rocket more, I prefer Cyrus. He had ambitions and managed to capture the trio of the lakes. He was strong, too, and was about to create a world to its picture. His plans were cool enough.

9. Who's your favorite IN-GAME CAST CHARACTER?
Great question. I don't have any preferences, I guess. Maybe Bill. There's only him who come in my minds. Oh and Lanette too.

Last edited:

Volitide

Metempsychosis
The main characters from GSC & RSE

May & Hugh

Volkner & Elesa

Steven & Cynthia

Thorton

Rowan

Neo Team Plasma

Mirror B

Steven & Cynthia

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
The main boy from gsc

Blue/Gary/green whatever is name is.

Whitney (am I seriously the the only boy who's favourite gym leader is Whitney?)

Steven and lance

Brandon (pyramid king)

Oak

Team aqua
Mirror B

Steven and red (does he count?)

Scolipedeluv

Squad member Ricchan
Rosa
Bianca
Skyla
Will
Palmer
Birch
Neo team plasma
Ghetsis
goldenrod radio tower director

TheGiftedFlareon

Tactician's Gambit
Who is your Favorite Gym Leader?

I really like Blaine a lot since he is a scientist and a fire type user.

I would like to see many opinions on here, and best leader debates are allowed on here!

Have fun supporting your Leader! <3

TheGiftedFlareon ;136;

Last edited:

xXCobalionXx

Cobalion. Yeah.
My favorite was Morty. To me, he was actually a challenge, and on top of that, the wild pokemon around him were weak. So some people would say, "Why is he your favorite?"; Because he was the only leader that actually gave me a challenge in Soul Silver.

pokerock4

Puns give me power
Mine's would also have to be Liza and Tate. The double battle is great way to get a badge, more gyms should be like this.

Mr. L 500

YOOM-TAH!
Well, I've only played the Gen V games, but I really liked Cheren in White. I know he's the first gym leader in White 2, but seeing him in this role after the first game was kinda cool.

Scolipedeluv

Squad member Ricchan
Mine is a tie between Skyla and Blaine: Blaine because his gym's have really fun gimmicks and Skyla because her fight mixes difficulty with ease

Ace Trainer Alex

wants to fight!
I think in terms of badges, Fantine. Relic Badge looks awesome. In terms of leader... Either Misty, Skyla, or Chuck.

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive
1. My favorite playable character would have to be Red. Not just nostalgia, I just liked how he was the final battle in G/S/C/HG/SS...

2. Favorite rival is Gary MF Oak, or Blue, or whatever he goes by this week.

Why? He provided the biggest challenge, and was a true rival. The final battle with his was amazing in both Gen 1 and 3. Silver was good, but his team wasn't too great. His music was great though. May/Brendan provided no challenge, and Wally was a better rival. Barry was a step ahead of you because he was so rushed. He was okay. Bianca? Lol, she was a good character, but not strong enough. Cheren was better, but not the best. I haven't played BW2, so I don't know about Hugh, but I've heard good things about him.

3. Gym Leader: Clair is my favorite Gym Leader for the plain fact she's the hottest XD I also liked how she gave you an extra challenge when you beat her.

4. Elite Four: Karen, mostly because she's hot. She also likes Dark types, which is awesome.

Champion: Cynthia, followed very closely by Gary. They both had awesome mixed teams, but Cynthia wins because of Garchomp. Oh, and she's hot too!

5. Frontier Brain: Lucy. Do I really need to explain myself?

6. Professor: Oak, I liked all of them, Prof. Oak wins by a bit.

7. Villain Team: Team Plasma, mostly because of the story. Followed by Team Galactic, because of Cyrus and the commanders. XD

8. Villain Leader: Ghetsis. Hydreigon was awesome, all in all he really showed the great Pokemon Unova had. Plus he gave me the best battle. Plus his theme caught me off guard, and was awesome.

9. Favorite In-Game cast character:

Steven and Alder. Steven for being bada** and Alder for his awesome story and hair. I might as well include Gary Oak if I'm judging hair.

NPT

Just a member

Male - Gold
Female - Hilda

N.

Roxanne, Flannery, Elesa, Skyla.

My favorite Elite Four Member Karen is and My favorite champion is Cynthia.

Palmer.

Professor Elm and Professor Juniper

Team Plasma

Ghetsis.

Bill, Steven, Cooltrainer Reena.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Favorite Gym Leader of each type!

Pretty simple thread here! I want to know everyone's favorite Gym Leader of each type! Oh and sorry, I don't know if this idea of thread has ever been made. If yes, my bad...
One more thing. If there's only one gym leader, no gym leader or you just don't like any of them, you can answer "none" or "-".
Here's a list of the gym leaders by type.

Normal type : Whitney, Norman, Lenora and Cheren.
Fighting type : Chuck, Brawly and Maylene.
Flying type : Falkner, Winona and Skyla.
Poison type : Koga, Janine and Roxie.
Ground type : Giovanni and Clay.
Rock type : Brock, Roxanne and Roark.
Bug type : Bugsy and Burgh (you may include the new Bug type Gym Leader of the Kalos region, Viola, if you wish).
Ghost type : Morty and Fantina.
Steel type : Jasmine and Byron.
Fire type : Blaine, Flannery and Chili.
Water type : Misty, Wallace, Juan, Crasher Wake, Cress and Marlon.
Grass type : Erika, Gardenia and Cilan.
Electric type : Lt. Surge, Wattson, Volkner and Elesa.
Psychic type : Sabrina and Tate and Liza (counted as one Gym Leader).
Ice type : Pryce, Candice and Brycen.
Dragon type : Clair, Iris and Drayden.
No speciality type : Blue.

Dark type : -
Fairy type : -

I'll post mine later. And you, what is your favorite gym leader of each type ?

Last edited:

Gampi

ガンピ
Normal type: Norman
Fighting type: Brawly
Flying type: Winona
Poison type: Roxie
Ground type: Clay
Rock type: Roark
Bug type: Bugsy or Burgh
Ghost type: Morty
Steel type: Byron
Fire type: Chili
Water type: Juan
Grass type: Cilan
Electric type: Elesa
Psychic type: none
Ice type: Brycen
Dragon type: Clair

Dark, Fairy and no type preference not included for obvious reasons.

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive
Normal: Norman, for the fact that he was the character's dad.
Fighting: Maylene was the only one I had trouble with, so her.
Flying: Skyla, she's the only one I remember battling.
Poison: Koga, he was an awesome ninja.
Ground: Giovanni, it was a big twist that the last Gym Leader was the head of Team Rocket.
Rock: Hmm, it's hard, I kind of want to pick Roxanne, because she was more challenging, but for nostalgia's sake, I'll pick Brock.
Bug: Burgh
Ghost: Morty, he was challenging.
Steel: Jasmine
Fire: Blaine, he has swag! Lol.
Water: Tie between Wallace and Misty
Grass: Cilan
Electric: Elesa, she's hot.
Psychic: Sabrina
Ice: Pryce, he's badass, and he's awesome in the manga.
Dragon: CLAIR. I'm glad she reappeared in the anime.

Dark: Elite Four Karen
No-Specialty: Blue, of course!

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
Normal type: Whitney.
Fighting type: Maylene.
Flying type: Skyla.
Poison type: Janine.
Ground type: Clay.
Rock type: Roxanne.
Bug type: Viola.
Ghost type: Fantina.
Steel type: Jasmine.
Fire type: Flannery.
Water type: Misty.
Grass type: Gardenia.
Electric type: Elesa.
Psychic type: Tate and Liza.
Ice type: Candice.
Dragon type: Iris.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Here's mine, for those that are curious!
Normal type : Lenora and Cheren. I like them both equally. Lenora's sweet and Cheren's neat.
Fighting type : Brawly. I don't like Chuck or Maylene's design. They are just too unappealing to me...
Flying type : Skyla. I always found her cute. Winona's nice too, but Skyla's better. Same goes for Falkner.
Poison type : Roxie. I don't like Koga, Janine is cute, but Roxie's awesome!
Ground type : None. I have no preferences for the Ground type gym leaders. They are both unappealing.
Rock type : Roxanne. Simply because she was challenging and she's so pretty. It's also my favorite gym leader of all.
Bug type : Burgh. He's funny. I don't like Bugsy and I don't know how Viola's acting yet. So for now, it's Burgh.
Ghost type : Fantina. She was a challenge, too. And she also appears to be nice and funny, especially in the anime.
Steel type : Jasmine. Byron's cool, but Jasmine is just awesome as well.
Fire type : Flannery. I don't know... I don't like Blaine and Chili and Flannery is okay, so... I'm picking the last I guess.
Water type : Misty and Juan. Misty is nice and Juan is good looking. I like them both.
Grass type : Cilan. To me, Erika and Gardenia were both unappealing. Cilan's simple, I like him.
Electric type : Volkner. Lt. Surge is okay, I dislike Wattson's design and Elesa is just... no. Volkner is awesome.
Psychic type : Sabrina. Sabrina is so pretty and serious. I like her way to talk as well.
Ice type : Brycen. Pryce is too old and Candice is too immature.
Dragon type : Iris. I love that little girl.
No speciality type : Blue. Even if he's alone, I like that guy!

Dark type : -
Fairy type : -