• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorites Thread: POKEMON

Which Pokemon Generation is the Best?

• 1st Generation

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 2nd Generation

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 3rd Generation

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • 4th Generation

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 5th Generation

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ditto B1tch

I love a lot of them, but if I had to pick up one, it would be Lucario.

Estellise

peachy
Zorua and Froslass are both my number one favourites. But before they existed, my favourite was Gardevoir. :)

Last edited:

*~Silver*~

Nidoran, Nidoran and Nidoran. xD
Here's my top five.

1. Nidoran
2. Umbreon
3. Arbok
4. Larvitar
5. Shiny Charizard

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
My favorite pokemon is Lucario, he just awesome. And my runner-up is Arcanine

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
Charizard!
Yet due to the TV show I've always been a sucker for a Pikachu in every game I play, except for the fact he always gets knocked out. <_<

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
White Kyurem, then Quagsire, then Dunsparce.

PokeMasterCait

Honestly I have too many favorites...I can't even say my top favorite...I just have too many to list...but If I had to pick some as of right now it'd be Snubbull and Jigglypuff and Teddiursa, Buneary, Lucario and Mew! :) Just to name a few!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Charizard!
Yet due to the TV show I've always been a sucker for a Pikachu in every game I play, except for the fact he always gets knocked out. <_<
My friend, allow me to introduce you to Smo...ah, heck with it, I'm no better; the dragon's in my top 10 and Shuckle's my #1.

Entreri10

Definitely Sandshrew though I do love Totodile as well with Turtwig coming in third.

Dreamy

Well my favorite changes about once a month lol, but I have always had a softspot in my heart for Dragonite and Umbreon, respectively

Gen1: Dragonite
Gen2: Umbreon
Gen3: so hard to pick...Latias
Gen4: Lucario
Gen5: my absolute favorite would have to be...Stoutland

Last edited:

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Favorite???Castform is my favorite.

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
Rayquaza! Swampert comes in second and Scolipede comes in third. I really like the more ferocious-esque (If that's not a word, it is now!) Pokemon like Haxorus and Eelektross. They're really cool and fun to raise!

Last edited:

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
My Gen 1: Squirtle
Gen2:sudowoodo
Gen3: Hariyama
Gen4: Empoleon
Gen5: hydreigon

stylesbk

@stylesbk
1.Sceptile
2.Garchomp
3.Alakazam
4.Charizard
5.Rhydon

It's really tough with all the choices but these would always be on the top of my list.