• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorites Thread: POKEMON

Which Pokemon Generation is the Best?

• 1st Generation

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 2nd Generation

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 3rd Generation

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • 4th Generation

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 5th Generation

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ferrero

Devastator
How is it miss leading? lmao and so what if it's been posted before, eventually everything will be re posted, and he's obviously new. but nice job contributing nothing to the discussion.

Watchog

Lv. 50
How is it miss leading? lmao and so what if it's been posted before, eventually everything will be re posted, and he's obviously new. but nice job contributing nothing to the discussion.
Watchog agrees with you.
--------------------
My favorite pokemon AT THE MOMENT is: Cinccino.

totodileflavor

mine is totodile because he is sick and why the hell do i have to evolve to get stronger why cant it be the same

all the lame pokemon are every legendary in your party and charzard

soundxfury

Dragonite! The original dragon. Always has been and forever will be. He's both badass and adorable.

Dagonet

I agree with Ferrero. It has to be Blaziken! He was the only pokemon that I have ever attempted to take on the elite four with by himself and he is a beast!

Ferrin

Easily Lost
any dragon i love dragons! flygons have really good moves, and this website says that move tutors can teach flygon giga drain. they can learn flamethrower too with a tm. so many advantages:] and I've always liked ralts

Last edited:

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Squirtle. My first ever Pokemon and will always remain one of my favorites.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
I think mine should be fairly obvious.

My top four are all Hoenn Pokemon. Blaziken, Gardevoir, Zangoose, and ... some other one ... oh who could it be?

My other favorite ones are Feraligatr, Froslass, and Lilligant.

Floette

Fennekin
My favorite is Castform.

So cute, and it transforms with the weather. Quite the boss. And I hunted myself a shiny one for the fun of it :p

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
It seem's to be Hydreigon for me now. XD;

Its soo weird, I usually like cuter Pokemon best. But, I dunno, Hydreigon kinda has a 'cute' side, I guess....but that wasn't what I really liked about it......*shrug?*

Estellise

peachy
Here are some of my favorites…
Froslass, Gardevoir, Milotic, Blaziken, Espeon, Leafeon, Volcarona, Raikou, Suicune, Cresselia, Latias, Blissey, Meloetta, Jirachi, Mew, Gothitelle, Charizard, Gallade, Miltank, Gyarados, Gliscor, Gengar, Zorua, Metagross, Bellossom, Lilligant, Roserade, Absol, Mismagius, Dusknoir, Crobat, Mewtwo, Oshawott, Vanilluxe, Spiritomb, Nindoqueen, Hydreigon, ect.

Nibble

Leafeon Lover
1. Who’s your favorite STARTER POKEMON?
Charmander - Unless you count Pikachu, in Yellow? Either way both are totally adorable!

2. Who’s your favorite LEGENDARY POKEMON?
Mew is definitely the cutest, and so is probably my favourite. Mewtwo and Rayquaza are soooo awesome though, hard to deny their sheer power.

3. Who’s your favorite EEVEELUTION?
Leafeon hands down. Possibly my 2nd favourite pokemon over all!

4. Who’s your favorite SHINY VERSION of a Pokemon?
Nothing looks more awesome than a shiny Charizard. Although I love shiny and Pikachu-coloured Pichu but mainly because it's Pichu :p

5. Who’s your favorite ALTERNATE FORME?
Probably some form of Deoxys, maybe Speed. Not spent a lot of time with alternate formes since they tend to only really involve Gen3 onwards.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
It's a toss-up between Charmander and Totodile. I love Charizard, but Feraligatr is really ugly...but Totodile itself is adorable!

Mew, hands-down, because I started playing Pokemon in 1998 with Pokemon Red, and Mew was the ultimate legendary!

Umbreon! I really like his design and his high defenses.

My favorite shiny Pokemon has to be Dragonair. Pink Dragonair are awesome, but I don't like green Dragonite as much. And black Charizard is really awesome, too!

Oh goodness. I like Giratina's Origin Forme and Spiky-Eared Pichu...and all of the Therian Formes for the Kami Trio.

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
My fave STARTER POKEMON was Mudkip and its evolutions.They were good for Hoenn Gym Leader and League battles.

My fave LEGENDARY POKEMON was Rayquaza,thats it.I wish Rayquaza received its own Signature Move.

My fave EEVEELUTIONs were Jolteon and Flareon because they rock.

My fave SHINY VERSION of a Pokemon was Celebi because its cute and more feminine look that suits "her" personality in games and movies.

Pokeshipper:)

Favorite Starter: Cyndaquil
Faborite Legendary: Mew ( also my absolute favorite)
Favorite Eeeeloution: Glaceon
Favorite Shiny: I do not have any
Favorite Alternate Form: Giratina (origin)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Well my fav starter pokemon is totodile, but my fav fully evolved starter is infernape ;)

Gotta say darkrai, i love his design and mannerism :)

Ummm Jolteon! easyyy peasyy :)

Charizard/Haxorus :) charizard look's simply badass while haxorus improves from a decent designed pokemon to a badass one :)

Shaymin :) love it's flying form